Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is totally not a ban poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfo

Whoops.... eye dot now. May be permanent who knows. Ordering some safety glasses right now but its 2 late.

PS WTB Goggles only have 14$ to spend on it though.

While messing around with the laser,attempting to fix the scratch on the lens by putting in a new lens, I ended up grabbing it with my legs instead of setting it down and for some reason i left the batteries in it and hit the switch and got a nice dot directly in my eye and it has been there for 45 minutes so far.

Grab a soda stick it between your knees and squeeze them together, you have officially grabbed it with your legs.

Switch- On Off switch-buttons are momentary at best

leaving the batteries sometimes do happen

-380 is better than zero because they caused enough to happen for someone to give them neg

Hold the laser with your legs while you are removing the lens from the cap to replace it and you have officially messed with your laser to fix the scratch

I am not a troll but if you have been offended by anything I have said its entirely your fault and the only instance I have ever said anything bad about the forum is when some user decided to say do this instead of actually helping (meaning he posted what he was talking about instead of just barking orders at a new guy).

And if I were a troll it seems I am an incredibly successful one if I have received all of these obvious flames. Obviously cant spot a troll. and Off topic posting in my topic actually makes you trolls.

Still a dot been a while now.

I guess no one ever actually has shined the laser in their eye im sure its never happened and even more so by a new laser user good for you guys now I know.

and Ban Hammer>Ban wagon

Not talking money we are talking about time, people spending time to do one thing or the other is still doing something rather than not doing anything at all.

I have looked at a light bulb and have seen spots before, got a sharp sun ray through the window blinds when I wake up in the morning, I didnt think it would be an issue and you cant go to the ER for anything you have to make an eye doctor appointment so as soon as I find out its permanent i will be upset but until then dont worry about it. I know a guy that was dumb enough to weld with out goggles and fucked his eyes up for 2 weeks before they went back to normal so right now there isnt a whole lot to worry about, right now its only irritating.

I havent trolled once.

Does anyone have any fuckin advice the whole reason I posted this, I didnt come in to get bitched at for a misunderstanding

If you look at the sun (dont but you understand) you see a dot as well if you were unaware

Cool Sarcasm you know what they say Sarcasm and Caps make you instantly cool, im sure people here have accidentally taken a hit to the eye by their own hand or others and know what to do to help the situation and if you pay 150$ for glasses you obviously are paying far 2 much.

(i used red cuz of the blocks.... get it?)

Go stare at the sun if you feel that it can not damage your eyes, you start at it and yep your eyes are fucked forever, no one here will dispute that except for you.

Not a troll, I am going to email cold and ask him to review my posts.

Olike laser has a switch on the bottom so holding it with my legs I had no idea that something under the laser would activate the switch, (O Like 200mw new style) I thought I took them out but didn't check again before fooling around so carelessly.

Pot mod all muh lasers, pot modding is awesome just dont bypass the res and you will be fine.

And last but not least...

These forums are not very helpful and you will want to go ahead and use the search button or even google for a better answer LMAO

You can get a nice one for about 300 or you can do this
http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/tutorial-yellow-pointer-project-cool-44427.html

Wouldnt be hard to post a link but you know how it is, some just type what everyone else says and BOOM nothing gets done.

I already PMed c0ld , somewhere between quote #8 and 9.

Too bad I have to see such stupidity and ignorance manifesting on my favourite forum.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
He's gone. Clearly some kinda troll. Nothing useful posted and he managed to get epic low rep.

mfo

He's gone. Clearly some kinda troll. Nothing useful posted and he managed to get epic low rep.

Good work bro. Thankfully there was no drama associated with this. Please lock this thread to prevent any.

Status
Not open for further replies.