Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This is a great resource

Joed

I came here after buying a 5mW green laser off ebay from a seller who had a good reputation. It lasted about 1 minute. I don't fault the seller for that and got a refund minus shipping but that minute got me wanting more. The shipping cost wasn't worth the fight.

I signed up yesterday after I spent about a week reading and searching here and decided on a PL532nm 200mW from Laserbtb. I found batteries from another forum member and some cheap glasses on Amazon that were recommended by another member here. Without the information here I would have wasted more money on junk. Instead you guys helped me spend way more but I think I got some quality stuff. I don't mind paying for quality. :thanks:

I just wanted to thank the forum and its members for all the great advice and information provided here.

Keep up the good work.

BTW I forgot to mention I found a code here that saved me about $10 on my order, I can't remember where I found it.

Last edited:

Welcome to the forums Joed! :)

I have also learned lots from this forum, and keep learning new things every-day!

ru124t

Welcome Joed ! Though I am only new here this forum is a vast wealth of knowledge and a treasure to be shared by all ! And greetings from the loonie bin ! LoL

Welcome to LPF, Joed! Quite a few steps you've made there. You should also consider indicating your approximate location by updating your profile. Cos it would provide mutual benefits for both sides when exchanging tips on regulations and for arranging shipments during BST transactions with our fellow members.