Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

This advertisement is on LPF

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Frickin hell. This is very disturbing. Nothing we can do I dont think. Think it's safe to say to everyone that they should avoid this company. You never use lasers to blind someone. EVER

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
That's not good at all, but that is a Google Ads Service ad and we can't choose what is displayed by Google Ads. It just uses keywords "laser" "laser pointer" that it sees on the page and displays ads that have those keywords.

I remember that thread called "Quantum Elephant Reincarnation" was causing me to get ads about elephants due to Google Ads Keywords. With Google Ads there is an option to report the ad via that box at the top right. You can select "Ad Was Inappropriate". I haven't been able to get this ad to appear myself despite refreshing the page a bunch of times, so it might not happen very often. I will report it if I see it.

1.png

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I'm not gonna post a link to their site because I don't want to give them any more publicity, but not only was their site full of conspiracy crap, but this was in their description for their green laser. :mad: Surely this is not only bad for the hobby but also illegal. This company is apparently based in Dover Delaware.

2.png

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I'm gonna call their customer service number tomorrow and have a talk with them. I might be able to get them to rethink their advertising and prevent future incidences. I get the feeling though that they aren't going to care much.

The "Green Ghost Laser Company" is based out of this building in Dover, DE. After looking up this place I found that they offer office space, both psychical and virtual along with mail forwarding services. I'm guessing the "laser company" is just a shell for the Chinese.

1676949049208.png

Maxwel III

Analogy -- imagine car adverts:
".....IF I buy zees pussy-magnet and I see many fellow in front of me ees possible to drive over...?"

Last edited: