Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

the weird science stuff or how i became king of ct

some of the older members remember me vaguely.i dont hang out here as much as i wish i could .
ive got a great respect for the mods and admins at this forum.theyve always been professional when ive messed up and posted in wrong areas back when i was a newb.
i just came by to check out the dream board or as its known the buyselltrade and i was like,what happened?! love it!
so anyways ive been a ct guru for years.high tech space drives,genetic modification,hacker not cracker.general psyops.anyways over the years ive accumulated alot of unique knowledge that i want to share with my friends at lpf.
i have a friend i call amy,she has a website called tapyoureit.boards.net.a proboards forum.it has ads.thing is its free for her.i needed a place for my research and notes so after banging my head against the wall with ct forums,i decided the best place to store my research was at her site.
the best way to research my stuff is to go to the site and click on my name then click on most recent threads.i dont preach and i dont make up things but i do speculate some times.
at this place you are welcome to join.im not trying to take members away from lpf, by no means.i give this as a present to lpf members.
i hope you will enjoy my research as much as i enjoy doing it.
heres some of the candy i offer.
true ufo technology.
ancient ufo technology and descriptions on how they work.
the playing card code.
the history of rudolf the red nosed reindeer and the island of unwanted toys.
also some really crazy experiences ive had in life thats unbelievable but true.
a thorough investigation into yellowstone volcano.
a thorough investigation into nexrad radar,the grimmessed reaper.
even a laser thread with a past member from here at lpf.
this is not just some stuff a guy threw together.it follows my progress of learning with dates and experiments.i recently got a 600,000 vdc van de graff generator.pics of it too.
i know theres some really sharp guys on here so if you see something that can be improved,dont hesitate to let me know.
im currently looking for a glass blower that can blow quartz glass for some experiments i have in mind.if you know one who is skilled in that craft please let me know.
http://tapyoureit.boards.net/

thankyou fellow members,live long and prosper.

heres some of the candy i offer.
true ufo technology.
ancient ufo technology and descriptions on how they work.

3mkx26g.gif

i dont have a corvette built from scratch but i know how one operates.thankyou for looking though.