Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

the ultimate plan against Wicked Losers

Well..as most of us hate Wicked Lasers, our objective should be to rig their contest so one of our members win.

Who agrees ? :)

McHank

RobTheVIP said:
Well..as most of us hate Wicked Lasers, our objective should be to rig their contest so one of our members win.  

Who agrees ?  :)

I will selflessly sacrifice myself and try to win that $700 laser.

I don't like the idea. Just because most of us don't like WL doesn't mean we have to be asses ourselves.

Laq

Nah, if you ask me, that's not an ultimate plan against WL.  a bit lame actually if i'm honest... (no offence)

If you wan't to go ULTIMATE and have a purpose of protecting possible laser newbies from spending their hard earned cash on a slick marketing trick called Wicked Lasers, then i'dd suggest the following;

Make an almost similar website like Wicked Lasers, practicly same layout, same flashy animations, only this time only with the truth about WL.  There is a millions worth of information against WL on this forum, that could easily fill up this website with usefull information to protect newbie laserists.  

Call it www.WickedLosers.com  or www.wickedlasers-scam.com  and make sure that it will appear above or on an equal spot next to WL in Google.com when someone starts a search on lasers.  

If that can be pulled off, i guess we have the best results in saving future victims from spending lots of $$$ and later on find out the truth about the fact they payed for a marketing scam based on overpriced and overrated lasers.

i'd be in for either... i can do the web design / hosting part of it, if someone donates a few bucks for domain registration and advertising lol

RobTheVIP said:

Who agrees ?  :)

How do you plan on doing this???

All the other idea's about the websites and stuff sound great! :)

one things for sure i'm glad I found this site, which was long time ago, or else I'm sure that I too would've been sucked in and wasted a ton of money on WL, something has to be done to make sure people realize that their paying mainly for the name, not better performance.

Or, we coud gather some cash to adevtise THIS site and it would be even better. ;D

glona

hay if u find a way to rig it lols that would b cool lol but i odnt tihnk your goign ot

glona

i love the website idea all i have for lasers now is a 5mw pice of junk from rs cuzi bought a really expenssive one from wl as noob in lasers and never got my laser.

H

High_Octane

.[smiley=smiley_down.gif]

Attachments

• wldn.png
    wldn.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 100
H

High_Octane

. [smiley=smiley_down.gif]

Attachments

• wldn2.png
    wldn2.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 102
An LPF member designs an instruct able, then we all vote for it with many accounts. Simple :-?