Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Postman Left Me Something Today

Justin

I just noticed this thread so please forgive the late reply.

We have just recently finished production of the new Hercules carrying case as you can see in ctalmadg's pics. He was actually one of the first to get one. From now on, any Hercules ordered will come with a carrying case. The case pictured is the small version (it fits only the laser) and there is a larger version available as well which will fit accessories, batteries, and whatnot.

As a special favor to our Hercules customers we are actually planning on contacting all existing Hercules owners to offer these cases for FREE (you only pay for shipping) but this large scale release may be another month or so because some other projects must be completed first. If you own a Hercules and would like to get your free case now, please contact me to skip the line and we will send it right away!

Feel free to spread the word about the cases. Remember, these are only available for existing or new Hercules owners and are not for individual retail sale. You must already own a Hercules laser to qualify for the free case offer!

To contact me at Laserglow: 416-729-7976 or sales@laserglow.com

- Justin Hosaki

S

SenKat

WOW !!! JUSTIN ! That is awesome - simply beyond words ! Guys - jump on this !!!