Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

That's a lotta red!

S

SenKat

Niiiiiiice ! I may bid on that to test those suckers out ! If I manage to get the fibres spliced, it could be 800mw of RED ! Mmmmmmmmmmm - Toasty ! :D

Heh, you should've seen the >800mW 660nm module I got to test out earlier :D

Someone could get a good deal on that auction though if SenKat doesn't outbid you!

Daedal

pseudonomen137 said:
Someone could get a good deal on that auction though if SenKat doesn't outbid you!

LOL... too bad I can't afford anything else right now so it wouldn't matter anyway...

--DDL

S

SenKat

Eh - if someone were to save me some money and bid on that, I would not interfere :)

I dont think its gunna stay that low, but if it does I'm definitely considering it. May the best man win SenKat :D

Daedal

pseudonomen137 said:
I dont think its gunna stay that low, but if it does I'm definitely considering it. May the best man win SenKat :D

Yikes!! :eek: What did I do? :-?

--DDL

S

SenKat

Eh - Psuedo has a lot more fundage than I....he wins :p hehehehehe

(I'll just wait 4 months then buy it from him for half price !! Mujahahahahahaha ! )

SenKat said:
Eh - Psuedo has a lot more fundage than I....he wins :p hehehehehe

(I'll just wait 4 months then buy it from him for half price !! Mujahahahahahaha ! )

LOL, the worst part is you're probably right. How are those violet diodes doing BTW? haha

I may have a bit more free funds at the moment, but I like getting a good deal as much as you. I know I have no practical use for those modules so I won't bid it too high... I think

S

SenKat

They are yours, man....I've got dibs when you get tired of them though ! :cool:

Kenom

LMAO! I would love to have em! heck I'd have no clue what to do with them!