Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thank God my Spartan is ok with massive Earthquake

Hi All, Guess you know Christchurch, New Zealand had a massive Earthquake, I live there, lots of damage to many homes, our is fine, but a rocking Rolling Christchurch with many Aftershocks still. Our place is fine, no damage, but many are, they say up to 100,000 are damaged in some way.

All I can say is my lasers are fine, especally my Spartan 1 watt. That's all that matters dont know how I would cope if my Spartan got damaged after just getting it not long ago. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is my lasers are fine, especally my Spartan 1 watt. That's all that matters dont know how I would cope if my Spartan got damaged after just getting it not long ago. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, what matters is that no one got hurt, and your house has no damage. You can always get another laser. I cant believe you said a ~$200 laser matters more than your life, and house. How do you cope? You buy another laser.

Man, what matters is that no one got hurt, and your house has no damage. You can always get another laser. I cant believe you said a ~$200 laser matters more than your life, and house. How do you cope? You buy another laser.

Hi all, just Joking, about the Spartan more important, yeah no damage, and lucky, still lots of aftershocks and 6 out of 10 houses had some damage.