Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TECHLASERS CROSSFIRE 375

HI GUYS I AM NEW HERE BUT HAVE BEEN IN THE LASER BUSINESS FOR A FEW YEARS NOW.I AM A POWER SELLER ON EBAY USER NAME coolgadgetss.

I PURCHASED THIS BEAUTIFULL THIS LASER ABOUT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO FOR 1299USD.I BARELY EVER USED IT AND I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT IS AS GOOD AS NEW.I MUST HAVE USED THE LASER FOR ABOUT NET 10 MINUTES TOPS 600 SECONDS.I BOUGHT THE BATTERIES "TRUSTFIRE"SEPERATELY BUT I WILL GIVE THEM AWAY WITH THE LASER AND I WILL IT SHIP IT FREE TO ANY US CONTINENT STATE.I AM ASKING 950 BUT I WILL TAKE REASONABLE OFFERS.THIS IS NOT A SCAM I CAN ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY AS WELL HOWEVER THEY CHARGE A 3% COMISSION WHICH I WOULD NEED TO ASK OF YOU.

Anyway if anyone wants to steal a deal here is their chance.I am not accustommed to selling stuff on forums but high power lasers pointers or rather anything above 5mw is illegal on ebay. I can converse with the potential buyers over the phone if necessary that should assure a safe deal and generate a vote of confidence as well.Thank you once again.pls e mail me if interested

BELOW ARE A FEW OF PHOTOS I ALSO HAVE A PRETTY NEW LUCENT OPTICS NV-100 WITH THE OTTERBOX IN MY COLLECTION AND WILL TAKE REASONABLE OFFERS FOR THAT TOO
DO NOT HESISTATE TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS THANX ,
TIM FL
djti@hotmail.com

Attachments

• tech3_001.JPG
    tech3_001.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 84

The limit seems to be one photo per post thank you

Attachments

• Image000_001.jpg
    Image000_001.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 84
Taken 1/25/08 for laserpointerforums

Attachments

• tech4.JPG
    tech4.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 83

Amnizu

AS A POWER SELLER, I FEEL IT IS NECESSARY TO TALK IN CAPSLOCK IN ORDER TO FULLY CONVEY THE MAGNITUDE OF MY SELLING POWER

Actually i forgot the Capslock on and didn`t realise till after i had completed my advert,then didn`t want to write the whole thing all over again ,it was not intended to attract more attention.

Amnizu

funkyman said:
Actually i forgot the Capslock on and didn`t realise till after i had completed my advert,then didn`t want to write the whole thing all over again ,it was not intended to attract more attention.

I'm just messin with you man. Looks like you got the same charger and box as I did from Dragonlasers, it probably even has the same engrish on it.

Chad

Can you explain pic #4 for me? The laser in that one doesn't have a warning label, but the one in the other pics does.
:-?

LOL at the label on it:
MAX OUTPUT POWER <450mW
theyre a bit optimistic...
it's definitely <450mW but it'd be nice if they put the real power on there too.
Chad, it does, you can see a little white corner down the bottom; it's a different perspective that almost completely hides it.

OK i took the photo today just for you people and i am willing to take reasonable offers pls PM me thanx.

Attachments

• TECH2.JPG
    TECH2.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 84

Switch

Pic no.4 seriously looks like a diferent laser.The green sticker there should be visible in no.3 right?

The price is reasonable RPL of a similar power would cost 1600usd new.This i bought 1299 and barely used it,plus it is manufacturered by a renowned company like CNI with an officialy verified serial number so howmuch do you think you would sell it for.I am having the laser officially  output tested and certified for convenience as well as the serial verification which will give everyone a piece of mind and confidence no doubt.

I have verified the my Crossfire 375 with the corresponding serial number with CNI and it is rated at 400mw output,see mail below.I did not tell them what laser and power it was ,so there you have it.

hi
Yes,it's from CNI.The output power is >400mW.
We'll celebrate Chinese Spring Festival from Feb.4-Feb.17,so I am afraid I only can reply your email every other day.Please check your stock,and if you have any need for lasers,please let me know as soon as possible.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Liu

Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Tech.Co.,Ltd.

No.668 Chuangxin Road,High-tech zone, Changchun 130012,China
Tel:+86-431 85603799, Fax: +86-431 87020258
wwwcnilasercom

Skram0

With a model like 375 that seems like it would say it all as to what the power output would be.

Heh, I believe 5mW is "<450mW" too. ;) ;)