Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Techlasers any good?

IMHO,
They are the best. I bought from wicked, bad service. I just bought a 125mw greenie from techlasers, they automatically gave me a 10% discount (an existing promo). Received in 5 business days, powered p and I was popping balloons, lighting red matches.... definite sting on the hand from 24" away..... They also respond quickly to emails and chats. A young company proving themselves.

Thanks Techlasers!!!!!!!!

T

timelord

ArcAngel said:
IMHO,
They are the best. I bought from wicked, bad service. I just bought a 125mw greenie from techlasers, they automatically gave me a 10% discount (an existing promo). Received in 5 business days, powered p and I was popping balloons, lighting red matches.... definite sting on the hand from 24" away..... They also respond quickly to emails and chats. A young company proving themselves.

F**k off spammer!!!! You talk total shit!!!!!!

Way to register and have your post bump a 2 week old thread to hype up TechLasers. I'm sure youre very credible, I'm just gonna run out and spend...i mean waste...my money on a Tech Laser right now! /sarcasm

Dont worry timelord, I dont think anyone is gonna be dumb enough to fall for a spammer, when all the respected memebers on the forum tell a different story.

-Dough

LOL true

I decided to save another few bucks and drain it all on the drlava 200 mw lasers he is GB'ing

Ill go for X-105 sometime soon...

ArcAngel said:
IMHO,

Hey, It's a post from Steve himself.
I'm 100% certain that if a moderator were to check the IP address that Arcangel's post came from, they would find it originates in China and maybe even WL/TL own IP addresses. I doubt they are even smart enough to cover their tracks.

Pathetic

bootleg2go said:
[quote author=ArcAngel link=1196226762/15#16 date=1197814499]IMHO,
They are the best. I bought from wicked, bad service.  I just bought a 125mw greenie from techlasers, they automatically gave me a 10% discount (an existing promo). Received in 5 business days, powered p and I was popping balloons, lighting red matches.... definite sting on the hand from 24" away.....  They also respond quickly to emails and chats.  A young company proving themselves.

Hey, It's a post from Steve himself.
I'm 100% certain that if a moderator were to check the IP address that Arcangel's post came from, they would find it originates in China and maybe even WL/TL own IP addresses. I doubt they are even smart enough to cover their tracks.

Pathetic[/quote]

lol

amkdeath said:
LOL true

I decided to save another few bucks and drain it all on the drlava 200 mw lasers he is GB'ing

Ill go for X-105 sometime soon...
hen you get one you won't be disappointed.
My x-105 is awesome. The best first laser!

I know Ill probably be shot down for this, but whatever. If getting insulted is the effect of truth than let it be.....

Ive ordered lasers from a variety of sites.. Wicked.. eBay..Techlasers....dragonlasers... you name it. All are good, believe me (Ebaysers are cheap.... bout it) and by far, Tech lasers are pretty good. I bought a 55mw a while ago that could pop dark colored balloons and melt plastic.

Am i a spoksmen for them? Hell no. Their "Live Chat" is rarely live and never a chat......more like email. But they do have Customer Service through email and they often get back to you within twelve hours.....

My point: A lot of you sound biased AGAINST tech lasers. They have flaws, but not enough in my mind for "SCREW YOU TECH LASERS"

Now i expect to me insulted and accused of being a spammer and since im new it'll likely double, but seriously, think... WHY am i lying? My IP will be traced back to a quiet town in New Jersey about 10000 miles from China :)

Anyways, cheers and happy holidays

SteelRain said:
I know Ill probably be shot down for this, but whatever. If getting insulted is the effect of truth than let it be.....

Ive ordered lasers from a variety of sites.. Wicked.. eBay..Techlasers....dragonlasers... you name it. All are good, believe me (Ebaysers are cheap.... bout it) and by far, Tech lasers are pretty good. I bought a 55mw a while ago that could pop dark colored balloons and melt plastic.

Am i a spoksmen for them? Hell no. Their "Live Chat" is rarely live and never a chat......more like email. But they do have Customer Service through email and they often get back to you within twelve hours.....

My point: A lot of you sound biased AGAINST tech lasers. They have flaws, but not enough in my mind for "SCREW YOU TECH LASERS"

Now i expect to me insulted and accused of being a spammer and since im new it'll likely double, but seriously, think... WHY am i lying? My IP will be traced back to a quiet town in New Jersey about 10000 miles from China :)

Anyways, cheers and happy holidays

You will not be insulted for posting your beliefs about Wicked Lasers, TechLasers, DragonLasers, or EBay.
But you might be for your attitude. ;)

This kind of drama post just doesn't fly at LPF. I find the tone of your post inflammatory at best and wholly out of place in this sort of forum.

If you'd like I'm certain that a few members here would be happy to help you rewrite your post. ;)

Just PM me and I'll either help you myself, or I will find another who is willing to offer you some help.

King K said:
The lasers from TechLasers may be good and cheap, but their customer support seems to be non-existent, so if you receive a faulty laser from them, you're screwed.

NOVAlasers always ships out lasers that are overpowered, and it must be next to impossible to receive a defective laser from them, their lasers are more expensive though.

Most of the 125mW models are much more expensive compared to the rest, this is because (as far as I know) 532nm 125mW models aren't even manufactured in pen-sized models, so the ones sold everywhere are "freaks" or overpowered lasers.

To be honest, I think that a X-105 from NOVAlasers may be enough for you, they have similar output power as the 125mW models, and NOVAlasers would ship out a laser that outputs more than the stated 105mW.

I'm not being biased, believe me.

Hem... I got screwed. My "techlaser 95mW" is only outputting 70-80mW with fully charged NI-MH, but attains 107mW with lithiums (smokes insence instantly  :) )

I still haven't RMA'd it and bad luck, my warranty expires today  :(  since I bought it the 24th october.

But you might be for your attitude.

Providing a reason on why my attitude needs adjustment may help your ironic post. (I'd imagine someone dictating what people should act like would be a bad attitude in itself)

This kind of drama post just doesn't fly at LPF. I find the tone of your post inflammatory at best and wholly out of place in this sort of forum.

Drama post? Ive always liked theater but dont get me wrong, im no drama queen :p

The funny thing i find is that posts rarely have a "tone" to them. The amazing thing about white text is tones of communication are severely flawed. If you find my post insulting whatsoever i'd imagine you read/comprehended it wrong because it was not an insult to anyone here. It was a mere observation.

If you honestly want to control how and the way i post i think you'd be a better candidate for moderator at WL's forums because they seem to have the same kind of idea.

If you'd like I'm certain that a few members here would be happy to help you rewrite your post. Wink

Just PM me and I'll either help you myself, or I will find another who is willing to offer you some help.

Your sarcasm needs work :)

If you want me to help you i'd be happy. Send me a pm ;)

lol this thread has died and been excorcised many many times (plz excuse my spelling)

lol welcome steel rain

merry christmas everyone

and I are happy, because I bought a dr. Lava laser! Im so excited, I got all my batteries and goggles today, just waiting to pop in the batts and turn on the laser!

regards,

amk

One thing, If u want cheap laser form 100% CNI laser
you can contract this guy directly : avazlq@163.com
he can give u a good price and very good support
you can say that i got this e-mail form Pol-P-Pol(polppol@hotmail.com)

If i know this guy before TL i gonna kick TL out but i already bougth it T-T but this guy still anwer mu qusetion about my laser ^0^ :)

Sent : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 2:34 PM
To : "OCZ Pol-P-Pol" <polppol@hotmail.com>
Subject : Re: question about CNI Laser

Dear sir/madam:
Happy new year!!! I hope that you will have a nice day.Have you received my letter?please reply me if you receive my letter. thanks a lot.
please contact me without any hesitation if you have any further questions.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards;
Your friend Ava
Please reply email to avazlq@163.com
Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Tech.Co.,Ltd.
Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics
Chinese Academy of Sciences
No.668 Chuangxin Road,High-tech zone, Changchun 130012, China
Tel:+86-431 5603799, Fax: +86-431 7020258
----- Original Message -----
To: avazlq@163.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 1:30 AM
Subject: Re: question about CNI Laser

hi,

thx for reply me

I hope 4 buying product from u for my next laser, but this time i was ordered Crossfire 250mW on there site and shipping company will sent it to me after holiday

so is it "Crossfire 250mW on there site " from CNI and how to check it

any s\n or something thing i can check?

thank you, Happy New Year 2008 ^ ^

Tanapol E.kanakul , Bangkok , Thailand

-----------
Pol-P-Pol
-----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: <polppol@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: question about CNI Laser
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:52:18 +0800

Dear sir/madam:
Thanks for your reply, I hope that you will have a nice day,Some of their products should be manufactured from our company,but not all the products from our company.So if you want to purchase please contact me then I will privide you the super product and proper price.
please tell me what kind of the laser that you need, then I will provide you the best service.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards;
Your friend ava
Please reply email to:avazlq@163.com
----- Original Message -----
To: avazlq@163.com
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 9:46 PM
Subject: Fw: question about CNI Laser

-------Original Message-------

Date: 2007-12-31 14:56:41
To: cnitra@public.cc.jl.cn
Subject: question about CNI Laser
hi,

I have some question about CNI laser

form this website

techlasers . c om / l aserpointer_verify . ht ml?zenid=7b7c4598888e6327b4e6a969372a1e69

they said that they lasers are manufactured by Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Tech. Co., Ltd. (CNI).

is it true? somebody say it not true?

thx

-----------
Pol-P-Pol
-----------

Today I got TL laser
packing is VERY BAD
and i also order bat.
BUT I DID GET IT

SO DONT BUT LASER FOR TL !!!!
(laser is ok this is my first laser i dont care much but NEVER TL AGAIN)