Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Taking a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I have decided to take a break from lpf for a short while. I will respond to pms for the things i have on sale and from friends but I will not be posting for awhile. I am not walking away from LPF just need to take a break from being wrapped up in this hobby. I have health issues as many of you know and have supported me! I will update my condition of the LPF medical condition thread about bi weekly. I have had fun the short time i have been here but I know its time for me to back off for a while and fix my health issues and support my family the best that I can. The break has a undefined time frame! I need to spend time with my kids while i can. Madmacmo, JMillerDoc, Paul, Adam, Hakzaw, Ru127, BusMan, and my other friends thanks for being there when I need you I appreciate more than words can say. All I can say is follow your heart! do not let doubt cloud your mind! Do not let any one say that you cant! Just reach for the stars and what is in your heart!

Life is to short to get wrapped up in petty squabbles and fights, Let your mind flow like the water in a steam. Embrace any nutty Idea that pops in your head and run with it. people will say that its nuts and it does not belong tell them to find a tree and leave.. sorry bad pun. But stay strong and believe that you can do any thing.

if some one needs to reach me dont find me! I will find you!

Status
Not open for further replies.