Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TAKE NOTICE

S

SenKat

Read the rules, abide by them. Thanks !

No bashing of forum members. I.E. No trash talking, name calling, ridiculing, putting them down, etc... That includes the trades feedback section. Work things out via PM with the person you have issues with, then take your issues to a moderator for resolution

No bashing of other forums. (fairly self explanatory - if in doubt, look above)

No copying of contents on this forum to post on other laser forums.

No advertising for other laser forums. (a link to another forum is fine, like in a signature, or telling about an informative post, but obvious spamming will be deleted)

This list may grow over time to include other items of interest that are needed to keep the forum a happy, and drama free environment - they are fairly easy to follow, but tough for us Mods to enforce without coming off looking like jerks - so respect the rules, and respect us - and it is all good ! Thanks

S

SenKat

Oh - sorry for the double post. If you take issue with one or more of the rules - go elsewhere ! No whining, crying, bitching, moaning, just go away if you don't like the rules or feel like you cannot follow them. This goes for any of you that are coming over from other places just to try to be annoying. The rules are super easy to understand, and to follow.

Rhith

You know what really angers me, that this was even needed to be restated. Everyone should know to have respect and integrity.

Rhith said:
You know what really angers me, that this was even needed to be restated. Everyone should know to have respect and integrity.

running a forum is never easy