Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swine flu rap [lulz]

" I could use my epic talkbox skills instead of my lame real voice."

Sorry but i have to disagree with your UN-informed comment..
:p I LOVE talkboxing. I was... born to do it :p My real voice has a certain FAIL quality to it that makes it hard for the mic to pick up properly. I spent 4 hours recording this song because of it, and even then it's still not really up to par. On talkbox this would have took like 20 minutes.

OK i give up, you'r fail.. (fail thred is over there-------------->
But then it's the composer that always thanks "i could have done it better"

Now HS, does the talkbox jack in the Midi keybord visa the MIDI port's?(i have them but no USB) I looked at Krog's vocoder, but i thank i'll give it some time for a price drop.

Synthesizer Vocoder | microKORG

Sorry about the thread:oops: jack HS.

OK i give up, you'r fail.. (fail thred is over there-------------->
But then it's the composer that always thanks "i could have done it better"

Now HS, does the talkbox jack in the Midi keybord visa the MIDI port's?(i have them but no USB) I looked at Krog's vocoder, but i thank i'll give it some time for a price drop.

Synthesizer Vocoder | microKORG

Sorry about the thread:oops: jack HS.
The talkbox is essentially a high compression horn driver. What happens is, the sound from the synth is sent thru the talkbox, then the tube comes out of the talkbox into your mouth. You shape the raw sound into words with your mouth. Basically the talkbox acts just like your voicebox does. If you had ever used one, you'd know why I speak so highly of it, and love it so much.

jwc

Yet another amazing job, HumanSymphony. I hope your friend feels better soon.

Also, I think someone should commission you to write raps about all the e-drama here on LPF. :p

Yet another amazing job, HumanSymphony. I hope your friend feels better soon.

Also, I think someone should commission you to write raps about all the e-drama here on LPF. :p
That's not a bad idea.. Hmm :thinking:

The talkbox is essentially a high compression horn driver. What happens is, the sound from the synth is sent thru the talkbox, then the tube comes out of the talkbox into your mouth. You shape the raw sound into words with your mouth. Basically the talkbox acts just like your voicebox does. If you had ever used one, you'd know why I speak so highly of it, and love it so much.

Well HS,
I'v never used a talkbox with my midi setup, but now i have a better understanding on how it work's as apposed to the Krog setup.