Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Swim's super over spec greenies A+

I got my super over spec greenie today and all I can say is holyshit this thing is bright.
I check it on my ghettto LPM and got 78.4, 79.2 mw. I don't know how much is IR but dam it's blinding. I do have some IR filters on the way so I will recheck.

What a great seller and fast shipping too.

Attachments

• swims green.jpg
    swims green.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

How are you using that as an LPM? Is that from Harbor Freight?

Oh, that is an interesting use of one of them temp meters, I have been meaning to get one for measuring diode temps anyway. I have recently purchased a Scientech anyway though but I think I am going to get one and try that out anyway!

I bought one of Swim's SuperOverspec's also and I really agree, I got a good deal!
that thing is way brighter than any green little pointer like that I have gotten anywhere else!!

Thanks for the link to that "LPM" :)

Cute dog you have in your avatar BTW :)

Oh, that is an interesting use of one of them temp meters, I have been meaning to get one for measuring diode temps anyway. I have recently purchased a Scientech anyway though but I think I am going to get one and try that out anyway!

I bought one of Swim's SuperOverspec's also and I really agree, I got a good deal!
that thing is way brighter than any green little pointer like that I have gotten anywhere else!!

Thanks for the link to that "LPM" :)

Cute dog you have in your avatar BTW :)

Yep they are good for checking temps of all kinds of stuff.

That is daddys girl. She is a shetland sheep dog named Bailey.