Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Surefire m3lt batteries

I looked around on the forum and couldnt I own an SureFire M3LT CombatLight® and I use it a lot. Well... Buying 3 123A batteries gets expensive.

I am just kind of curious as to what you guys would suggest for rechargeable batteries and a charger.

Steve

Make sure it can accept 12.3v before trying to use it with 3 16340s. You don't want to learn the hard way.

Thanks a lot you guys have been super helpful. I like that he is using two batteries in it instead of 3 but they are still like 10 bucks each but i pay like 15 for 4 123a. You guys think this flashlight would sell if I tried to sell it? I don't really have a need for something like this haha.

It would definitely sell. Depending on how much you're looking to get for it....

Good rechargeable batteries are expensive... AW's imo the best ones, get VERY pricey. At least you get lots of use out of them. Primaries you just end up throwing money down the toilet.