Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Suppert for the [/SPOILER] tags?

I just tried to use the spoiler tags and it didnt seem to work. is there any chance we can see this get implemented into the forum? :thanks:

EDIT: where was this moved to/from? I thought i posted it here...

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind seeing it added either. They're handy for when you want to inline a bunch of stuff.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
No idea what it would take to implement, but it would be useful IMO. Some posts with massive rows of pictures, or huge blocks of text would be made a lot more user friendly with the spoiler tags.

I don't think it will be very difficult at all, all it needs is a code copy and paste.

Trevor

It already exists as a vBulletin plugin; I don't see why not.

Would be quite useful!

Trevor

Trevor

The spoiler tag is one of those things that's in use in a significant portion of vBulletin deployments. It doesn't do anything but slightly change how posts render.

It doesn't do anything more interesting than the Youtube embed option, which c0ld already added a while back.

I really don't see why not.

Trevor

I second this! It'll be useful for organising info in informative posts, reviews, and discussions, where optional info can be hidden or expanded depending on whether people want to read more in-depth, or less.

It'll help people (who post of people) who want to glance through walls of texts without missing the important point.