Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sup fellow laser enthusiasts

420mW

Just droppin' this first post to say what's up to everyone here at LPF. I came across a link to this forum through this video: YouTube - Killer 4W Argon Ion Laser! titled Killer 4W Argon Ion Laser. I have to say, having just browsed around a bit, I'm quite happy that I stumbled across a quality laser forum finally.

I'm still relatively new to the laser scene. Like most of you, I just find lasers to be incredibly entertaining to see/use. As of right now the only laser pointers that I own a 10mW green 532nm laser (with a couple different tips) and a 10mW ultraviolet 410nm laser. While they are both relatively low outputs, they continue to blow my mind whenever my friends gather in a room filled with smoke.

Well enough rambling, I'm gonna go browse the forums now.
Love, peace & chicken grease.

Welcome dude, don't forget our motto is "lase safe"! well.. maybe not "our" but mine is. :)

Welcome dude, don't forget our motto is "lase safe"! well.. maybe not "our" but mine is. :)

Definately a great motto!!!

Everyone should know that and live by it. (here at LPF at least)

And Welcome 420mW, have fun browsing and learning all that you can!