Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Styro's New 1,000,000 W Laser

yoonie

Great video Styro ! That's some scary power in there, stay safe, I can't help but be scared of all the power you have at home.

As I'm watching this and he's firing plasma grenades, I'm thinking, what if the military starts using something like this, on a larger scale, for crowd control.

Encap

As I'm watching this and he's firing plasma grenades, I'm thinking, what if the military starts using something like this, on a larger scale, for crowd control.
Please do not double or triple post ---especially pointless, meaningless, nonsense, daydream posts that contribute nothing.

LPF isn't a facebook-like /social media chit chat forum.--isn't supposed to be--is not LPF's purpose.
LPF is a forum dedicated to lasers and related technologies.

Last edited:
Please do not double or triple post ---especially pointless, meaningless, nonsense, daydream posts that contribute nothing.

LPF isn't a facebook-like /social media chit chat forum.--isn't supposed to be--is not LPF's purpose.
LPF is a forum dedicated to lasers and related technologies.

My apologies to everybody I've offended for making two posts within 4 minutes of each other. If there's a minimum time between posts or I'm not allowed to share my opinions and feelings like others here in this forum please advise.

Giannis_TDM

My apologies to everybody I've offended for making two posts within 4 minutes of each other. If there's a minimum time between posts or I'm not allowed to share my opinions and feelings like others here in this forum please advise.
Not really, It's just generally advised to not triple or double post and instead use the edit button.