Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Styropyro needs to see this

xemlqa.png

I found this image looking at lasers on AliExpress & some Chinese company is using his picture to advertise their lasers! Idk if he knows, cares, or would just find it interesting to know cuz I got a kick outta it. I'm sorry if this wasn't an appropriate section for this post!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
This isn't the first time companies and other sellers have used Styropyro's likeness and images in their ads. :scowl:

You could send him a PM to let him know if you wanted.

This isn't the first time companies and other sellers have used Styropyro's likeness and images in their ads. :scowl:

You could send him a PM to let him know if you wanted.

Well shoot if it's something he knows has happened before, I'm sure he wouldn't care that much about me telling him then lol

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hard to tell, I'm not sure what he can really do, other than ask them to stop. On the other hand, he may not mind the exposure.

Hard to tell, I'm not sure what he can really do, other than ask them to stop. On the other hand, he may not mind the exposure.

Right cuz I personally would be flattered lolol they should send him something for free 😂😂😂

Unfortunately this happens all the time...it is unlikely the seller would remove it if I asked. My videos that get reuploaded to facebook get millions upon millions of views and rob me of views on YouTube. I can get those removed but FB makes it a PITA and it's hard to find all the times my stuff has been stolen.

Unfortunately this happens all the time...it is unlikely the seller would remove it if I asked. My videos that get reuploaded to facebook get millions upon millions of views and rob me of views on YouTube. I can get those removed but FB makes it a PITA and it's hard to find all the times my stuff has been stolen.

I wonder what China man took the time to screen shot your video to make a cover picture for his laser product lolol

Gotta love uncaring Chinese sellers. Steal your intellectual property or even clone your product in a heartbeat and not lose a moments sleep over it. All while hiding in a country that makes it impossible to really do anything about it.

What's funny is they are selling them here. The Chinese don't care about our copyright or patent laws. I guess if you post for free on YouTube, you can't complain too much about other people using it for any purpose. It's not like you have a copyright on it, do you?