Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

StoneTek Wicked Lasershades

I ordered a pair from StoneTek. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Shipping was prompt, and there was fast response time to any questions I had. Not to mention, with the free shipping and the LPFROX! discount code, the price was a steal. The only con was that my mom thought I ordered a bong or something because of the name on the return address. If you've ordered from this site before, you know what I mean.

Thanks StoneTek

+1

Can't go wrong with the quality of the goggles, and especially can't go wrong with the price. Perhaps not big-brand goggles, but they're tried-and-true protection for a fraction of the cost :). For my own use, I have more types of goggles than I feel like counting, but I still normally reach for my lasershades when I can find a pair (and if you've seen my concept of 'organization' you'll know that finding them is the hardest part of the job!).

Well, it was good enough for my Dad, it's plenty good enough for me :)
Besides - if you ever watch any movies - you know my relative, Allison Stoner....watch the credits, she's done some nice work !

{That's total BS - I have NO idea who she is, LOL !!}

Thanks for the kind words, all ! I'll be carrying LaserShades for Green soon :)

thats ok greg I used to Be a stoner that the truth now im uh hmm i forgot what I was saying :-?

john_lawson said:
thats ok greg I used to Be a stoner that the truth now im uh hmm i forgot what I was saying :-?

thats funny hahahaha now back to more reviews i have bought 2 pair of shades and alot of other goodys and he be the man ;D

I think you're saving a lot of eyes by offering these Greg. Good job! Hopefully, everyone will buy a pair and really use them. Free shipping? Can't beat it!

I also ordered a pair of these red shades from you, Greg - I am very satisfied with both them and your customer service. A 10% discount and free shipping is also very nice! :D

The best thing with those, is that I can still clearly see the dot of my P125 when I use them. With my other green goggles, I can hardly see the dot if it is more than a couple of feet away.

Keep up the good work, Greg - you're the LPF man. :)

Mine arrived today.

The case they came in is good, definately not a cheap, crap one. The goggles themself are very good, I can still see the dot when Im using them but not as powerful and it strain my eyes like when looking at the dot ~1 foot away without goggles.

These goggles fit my head. That has something to say about these goggles. I have a HUGE head (I need one to fit all my brains in) and I extended the little bits that go over my ear and they fit like a charm.

I couldnt ask for better service from Greg, he replied promptly to any inquiries I had, and it was cheap with the free postage and LPFROX! discount.

20 thumbs up [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CM518~Can-t-We-Just-Get-A-Bong-Posters.jpg

What's ur name?

bob marley?

LOL

I own a pair of LaserShades and they work well with 5mw Axiz modules. They only let a small dim dot pass. I'll test them with my dilda when it arrives, to seehow stops reflections. I'll probably make a video putting the googles in my webcam, so people can see how much are laser reflections dimmed

i've never heard of anyone using lasershades for a 5mW... interesting though

Back