Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

stonetek diode dim

Gazoo

jake21 said:
thanks spinout059 like i said if any one can tell me if i scamed u and there not lying about it let me no and thin u can call me a scamer i changed my screen name i tryed to clear my old account here but dident have any luck. my reason for changing it is because every time i list some thing i got called a scammer who is going to buy some thing off me if every time i post some thing the same people keeps leaving stupid comment about me.

all i done so fare on the forum is ask for help with my diode,and bought things off senkat,Daedal,BlueFusion,kenom,ect.....ask thim did i scame thim and let me no what they told u

I don't know for a fact if you have scammed anyone or not. But I do know for a fact you purposely and intentionally lied about your username. You need to understand this has raised a red flag here... and why. You don't get the members respect by telling lies.

BTW, did you ever get anything resolved with nitroglycerine?

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1199921897

jake21

Topic
nitroglycerine
Class 1 laser

Custom Text

Subject: problem
« Date: Jan 9th, 2008, 10:50pm » Hey, I still haven't gotten the match, but smoking black leather, and a balloon to pop, it might be that we have asfety matches or something idk, but anyway I got new duracell batteries, but when I put them in and turned on the laser it was incredibly faint, and could hardly see it, i put in a few different kinds and it never started working again

IT DOESN'T BURN MATCHES thats the fact of the matter, and I don't want this to turn ugly because we have been working together so well up till now, and its really only a 95 dollar laser not a 100 dollar one, but ever since I had problems with something you've sold me you haven't been helpful and I just spent the money I got for christmas on a laser that burnt down almost immedietly, so you tell me what you can do, and I don't know how on earth I will deal with a diode you send me, because the laser is welded shut! I don't care if matches burnt for you because they didnt for me and I spent 20 minutes trying!

20 MIN WOW LONG TIME ON A DIODE DONT U SAY

HERE IS A PIC OF THE BEAM OF HIS LASER AND IF IT BURNS LEATHER IT WILL BURN A DAMN MATCH AND IF HE IS A MEMBER ON HERE DOES HE READ ABOUT LASERS ? DONTHAVE THIM ON FOR 20 MINUTES AND WHAT BATTERIES TO USE BECAUSE VOILTAGE SPIKES AND HE CLAIRLY STATED IT WORKED AND HE WAS BURNING LEATHER AND POPING BALOONS

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
jake21 said:
Topic  
nitroglycerine
Class 1 laser

Custom Text

Subject: problem
« Date: Jan 9th, 2008, 10:50pm » Hey, I still haven't gotten the match, but smoking black leather, and a balloon to pop, it might be that we have asfety matches or something idk, but anyway I got new duracell batteries, but when I put them in and turned on the laser it was incredibly faint, and could hardly see it, i put in a few different kinds and it never started working again

IT DOESN'T BURN MATCHES thats the fact of the matter, and I don't want this to turn ugly because we have been working together so well up till now, and its really only a 95 dollar laser not a 100 dollar one, but ever since I had problems with something you've sold me you haven't been helpful and I just spent the money I got for christmas on a laser that burnt down almost immedietly, so you tell me what you can do, and I don't know how on earth I will deal with a diode you send me, because the laser is welded shut! I don't care if matches burnt for you because they didnt for me and I spent 20 minutes trying!

20 MIN WOW LONG TIME ON A DIODE DONT U SAY

HERE IS A PIC OF THE BEAM OF HIS LASER AND IF IT BURNS LEATHER IT WILL BURN A DAMN MATCH AND IF HE IS A MEMBER ON HERE DOES HE READ ABOUT LASERS ? DONTHAVE THIM ON FOR 20 MINUTES AND WHAT BATTERIES TO USE BECAUSE VOILTAGE SPIKES AND HE CLAIRLY STATED IT WORKED AND HE WAS BURNING LEATHER AND POPING BALOONS

I am not so sure but this sounds like you are running out of a flashlight with no driver. I doubt you have a power meter but a minimag one will ONLY light matches that are painted black......

jake21

those are nitroglycerine words when he got my laser so what im saying if he got it to burn wount u think it will lite a match and another thing. any laser is sold as is with the laser being so sensitive of heat,shock,dropping it ect... and running the laser for 20 min ?

*sigh* i dont know, it must REALLY suck to have your christmas money down the drain, what laser did you sell him exactly jake?

I dont know man, I really dont, this is so confusing...

from his PM it seemed as though he didnt know how to properly focus / sharpie a match, but who knows? 20minutes? that is a long time...

about spikes, well if that laser wasnt regulated, you prolly wouldnt want to sell it.

regards,

amk

jake21

i posted pics of it burning a match i had a vid of it to i cant find it but its a dorcy not kenom laser i dident make it i just told him it might of bin a voiltage spike i dont no all i do no it worked great for me and i did have it burn matches 2 feet away and if he had it burn leather and poping baloons i think he just dident focus it in write or hold it still enough and burnt the diode after 20 min run time trying to light a match

Gazoo

Granted 20 minutes is a long time to run a laser continuously and may have been the reason the diode burned out.

I am wondering if you offered to repair it at his expense. Get another diode from SenKat and have the buyer pay for shipping the laser back to you. Seems like a fair solution to me.

Gazoo said:
Granted 20 minutes is a long time to run a laser continuously and may have been the reason the diode burned out.

I am wondering if you offered to repair it at his expense. Get another diode from SenKat and have the buyer pay for shipping the laser back to you. Seems like a fair solution to me.

if i just spent my christmas money, and I got this offer, I would be all over this!! good idea gazoo!

jake, this is a must!

regards,

amk

spinout059 said:
[quote author=riddle link=1199849988/30#39 date=1200189860]What the crime is - TELLING LIES !  Man...you amaze me !  You vehemently deny that laser123 and Jake21 are the same in a PM, then you turn around, thinking it is FUNNY to LIE TO PEOPLE and admit that both accounts belong to you.  Loser.  I hope you NEVER sell anything on here, or gain one ounce of credibility for anything other than being a little, scamming, sneaky, two-faced, lying little as swipe.  Go away, and don't come back...people like you are NOT needed in this hobby....there are already plenty of scamming little jackas ses around here.

Riddle, you are being a bit harsh on jake. He is new to this hobby (I am as well) and is just looking for some help and some honest people to help him into the hobby. I do not condone lying about two screen names but I understand his reasons, although, he should have tried to just clear his name rather than make a newone.[/quote]

looks like jake isnt the only one whos changed accounts....

lol, SenKat is jsut messin with everyone... LOL

amkdeath said:
[quote author=spinout059 link=1199849988/30#41 date=1200194623][quote author=riddle link=1199849988/30#39 date=1200189860]What the crime is - TELLING LIES !  Man...you amaze me !  You vehemently deny that laser123 and Jake21 are the same in a PM, then you turn around, thinking it is FUNNY to LIE TO PEOPLE and admit that both accounts belong to you.  Loser.  I hope you NEVER sell anything on here, or gain one ounce of credibility for anything other than being a little, scamming, sneaky, two-faced, lying little as swipe.  Go away, and don't come back...people like you are NOT needed in this hobby....there are already plenty of scamming little jackas ses around here.

Riddle, you are being a bit harsh on jake. He is new to this hobby (I am as well) and is just looking for some help and some honest people to help him into the hobby. I do not condone lying about two screen names but I understand his reasons, although, he should have tried to just clear his name rather than make a newone.[/quote]

lol, SenKat is jsut messin with everyone... LOL [/quote]

Are you talking about that lower case "senkat" account that does not speak English very well? :p

Gazoo

jake21 said:
yes i offered that when he told me it broke

Well if he didn't take you up on that offer then you did the best you could...IMO. Time to move forward and forget about all of this...however I do suggest you stick with your "jake21" username from now on.

spinout059 said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1199849988/45#57 date=1200366467][quote author=spinout059 link=1199849988/30#41 date=1200194623][quote author=riddle link=1199849988/30#39 date=1200189860]What the crime is - TELLING LIES !  Man...you amaze me !  You vehemently deny that laser123 and Jake21 are the same in a PM, then you turn around, thinking it is FUNNY to LIE TO PEOPLE and admit that both accounts belong to you.  Loser.  I hope you NEVER sell anything on here, or gain one ounce of credibility for anything other than being a little, scamming, sneaky, two-faced, lying little as swipe.  Go away, and don't come back...people like you are NOT needed in this hobby....there are already plenty of scamming little jackas ses around here.

lol, SenKat is jsut messin with everyone... LOL [/quote]

Are you talking about that lower case "senkat" account that does not speak English very well?  :p
[/quote]

NO

READ MY THREAD IN THE OFF TOPIC SECTION

RIDDLE IS SENKAT!!!

C0LD HAS APPROVED THAT RIDDLE IS SNEKAT!!

Gazoo

Calm down.. ;D There is some confusion now.

SenKat = riddle

senkat = ????

Gazoo said:
Calm down.. ;D There is some confusion now.

SenKat = riddle

senkat = ????

To answer that we may need to find where the origins of the name SenKat came from. Any ideas :\