Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stimlogic

I ordered a few things from him just this last thursday (350mw burning laser with brass housing and glass lense, all the wires and board to run it with) and i should get it this thursday since im in canada too. Ill let you know how it goes.

He's answered all my emails reguarding the items ive ordered as well.

aces4al said:
[quote author=MarioMaster link=1202929779/0#4 date=1202932409]it's working now

the website seems rather thrown together, never seen the company before

text is really hard to read and a lot of the links do not work
Ya, hes not a great webmaster but I think his deals are decent. Again, contact him directly by email. hes a pretty cool guy. he raised the price on that package i got on ebay. i inquired about it and someone else bought it before i could. so he put another one together and gave me a better qual heatsink for an extra $10 over the orig price of $99. i paid $ 109. now they are $149!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=320217654825&Category=294
he said with proper heat sinking or cooling that these can be pushed well over the 350mw threshold.
Ill be posting pics and vids, review when i get it. above link comes with alot of info and a vid of the open can in action. instant burn! sweet!!
Alan[/quote]

Thats me that won that auction :) but he threw in a few "extras" cause i told him i had ordered other aixis modules with diodes and no drivers. The only thing is i have to solder the stuff myself (which i understand totally cause of customs and crap) but he gives you detailed photos and such on how to do it yourself.

supposedly, Joe's brother works in the industry and is providing him with these new 22x's. there not even in use in Pioneers products yet , there new. might be a while till you see them in their dvd systems...probably be expensive to buy and harvest when they do go into use.
Al
Mine will be here by wed and pics , results will be put on for lpf lauding or scrutiny. hopefully the former!
Al

if his bro is working in the industry ask him to see if he can get some high power bluray diodes

hehehehehe(reasonable priced br lasers all round)

Pioneer BDR-202BK SATA 4x Blu ray

Pioneer BDR-202BK(see if he can get bro to getthe br diodes off some of these)

if he can(depending on the price) we could organise a gb or something