Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stick Lens or ?

I bought a few of these of various sizes through ebay, the listing identified them as stick lenses, but googling that term I am not coming up with anything. Has anyone here seen them before and know why they are in this form? Both ends have the same highly polished curvature.

Chris

I bought a few of these of various sizes through ebay, the listing identified them as stick lenses, but googling that term I am not coming up with anything. Has anyone here seen them before and know why they are in this form? Both ends have the same highly polished curvature.

Chris
These look vaguely familiar. Something similar to a rod lens which it's not. It reminds me of a long length pcx lens. It may be a custom lens. Stop by Edmund Optics always a good place for info.

Last edited:
Don't know about that lens, Chris, but I recognize the picture in your avatar as belonging to another member who I believe is not active or is no longer with us in any sense of that phrase. Just curious.

I posted in the vets section I was using this avatar for a short period of time in memory of Alan.

What was the news on alan i remember some time ago did anyone find out what happen was a cool member !

We have tried, so far, no one can find anything about what happened, all we know was he posted he was very sick and near death, saying good bye to the group. His memory was fading away, so I used his avatar to remind.