Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stepper Motors?

FokoF

Yeah, a bit on the pricey side, but want do you want do do with them anyway? because you cant do much with them if you don't have the driver boards

FokoP said:
Yeah, a bit on the pricey side, but want do you want do do with them anyway? because you cant do much with them if you don't have the driver boards

I have some driver boards that are similar to the BS2 boards...

I think I might just jump in and buy the kit.

FokoF

Try and get the manuals from lasershowparts.com or check the net, so you can see if the pin layout will work

FokoP said:
Try and get the manuals from lasershowparts.com or check the net, so you can see if the pin layout will work

Thanks, but I have now bought the kit from Chinese department store :D

S

SenKat

DS1 - the product is "OK" but the seller is kinda pigheaded. If NOT receiving feedback does not bother you, then purchase away...I bought a set, but have not messed with them as of yet - It took a loooooong time for that jerk to leave feedback, and about 5 emails from me telling him to do so.

Ds1

yeah I think I might steal his schematic on how to wire steppers to audio though....seems like a fun rainy-day project.

FokoF

How did you buy from the chinesedepartmentstore im stuck in the shopping basket, it wont let me check out