Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Starting the hobby, and thought that buying something here would be smart.

Like i said, i wanna start with this hobby. In the past i had some pointers from some market in Afghanistan, because i was on tour there with dutch army. But those were simple green, and i think the mW was a big big lie haha. But i had fun.

So now for the next step, any recommendations? And perhaps even have something to sell as well?

By all means, let me know pretty please!!

Have a nice day ya'll!

GSS

Wow you registered 9 years ago:) and it's your first post..
Are you in the US? because it kinda makes a difference with options.
Some great private builders, "Lifetime17" and a few Vietnamese based builders..

Encap

Have a look at the high quality laser manufacturers products as well---prices are much lower now than at any time prior.
see: https://www.jetlasers.org/index.php and https://www.sanwulasers.com/

Not sure what you mean by having something to sell? Maybe you mean resell. There are millions of products you could take a stab at reselling not necessarily lasers.
Not sure what Country you are in but be aware that hand held lasers over 5mW are illegal to import and sell from within the USA to customers in the USA ---similar rules in EU but 1mW is the limit in EU.
At the prices LPF members making low volume custom lasers sell them for there is no room for middlemen reselling , generally.

It would be most helpful to know which country you reside in. There is one member that builds in the EU, but others are in the USA or in Vietnam as has already been stated. There are so many options you would need to be specific about what you are looking for.

Reactions: GSS

frampton

Like i said, i wanna start with this hobby. In the past i had some pointers from some market in Afghanistan, because i was on tour there with dutch army. But those were simple green, and i think the mW was a big big lie haha. But i had fun.

So now for the next step, any recommendations? And perhaps even have something to sell as well?

By all means, let me know pretty please!!

Have a nice day ya'll!
I bought from trinh hong phuoc. He's loacted in Vietnam but ships to the states. Quality lasers. Good prices.