Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Standard AixiZ flashlight host without heatsink

yazhy74

Title says it all really.

Looking for a flashlight style host that can hold a AixiZ size module without a heatsink (press fitted)

Heat won't be an issue, ideally one cell 10440 or up and stainless steel would be nice.

Thanks in advance

Encap

Please make a Welcome post in the Welcome sub forum if you expect people to take time to help or advise you.

Not sure what you mean or if same exists. Not many people want a press fit no heatsink host however here are a few 12mm DIY small hosts.
Do you have a link to an example of what you think you want?

There are a few low cost hosts on Ebay https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=laser+host+for+12mm+modules&_oac=1

Try Goggle search as well.

Last edited:

Snecho

Ooga booga me do Google of same and same the same is as same same same same with same.

@yazhy74 Ask member @Lifetime17 for help. He is an excellent builder that can machine a host for you with whatever dimensions you may need usually

yazhy74

Unfortunately I can't post links. But stainless steel 10440 flashlights are kinda what I'm looking for but without the bulk of a heatsink, kinda like a pen laser with a flashlight style clicky on the back, hopefully this helps

Encap

Sounds like what you envision does not exist for several reasons.

Maybe find a flashlight you like and PM lifetime17 to see if lhe will/can modify it into a laser pointer for you if he thinks it will work/is possible with whatever mW diode output you want.
See lifetime17s work in this thread https://laserpointerforums.com/thre...-adapters-lasers.100082/page-118#post-1584672 he has made some nice 10440 powered hosts at very reasonable prices -maybe you will like one of them

Last edited: