Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

spymodeX??

Hello, i have been looking to buy a high power red, but i dont want to pay wicked lasers high price. does anyone know about the 200mW Red laser pointer than spymodeX or warn lasers makes?, is it worth it?

OH FREAKING GODDAMN! Sorry guy, but you gotta search these forums or at least put in a little initiative before asking a question. Spymode and Warnlaser are complete and total scamers - avoid at all costs. I feel I've posted this quite a few times just during the holiday season. Spymode is such an old and tired scam, if you take the time to research it, you'll be overwhelmed by the amount of proof against them. Hate to fly off the handle on you here, but I don't feel like spending the rest of my life telling off Spymode because they didn't bother spending a little bit of time researching on their own.

Same goes for making your own red laser. 200mW is an exaggeration, but the topic is such a tired old subject... been covered so many times in so many ways. Please, save us all a lot of effort by putting in a little effort on your end. Thanks.