Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Spyder II GX on eBay!!!

S

SenKat

Hell ya I'm interested ! The only probem is, I am about $799.00 short :'( :'( :'(

Yeah, man - I wish I could help you out, but just can't right now - it IS a piece of art work in my opinion, though...

How's the lense on it ? Have you had issues with cleaning it - as in the AR coating coming off ? Just curious, as I recall that being one of the only problems this laser had reported !

Damned shame you have to sell it :(

Vegeta

SenKat said:
Hell ya I'm interested ! The only probem is, I am about $799.00 short :'( :'( :'(

Yeah, man - I wish I could help you out, but just can't right now - it IS a piece of art work in my opinion, though...

How's the lense on it ? Have you had issues with cleaning it - as in the AR coating coming off ? Just curious, as I recall that being one of the only problems this laser had reported !

Damned shame you have to sell it :(

I've hardly used it, the AR coating remains on there as it was the day I got it. I like the big aperture, the design on this laser is just one of the best in my opinion.

S

SenKat

Yes, I was being sincere when I said that it is a true piece of artwork ! I really dig the design...