Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Spyder Arctic Laser Mini Prototype

Ok, fine next time I will post the photos in a smaller format ! I can not deny that I would love to be able to build starting from "0" to a laser pointer plug and the battery (so to speak), the fact is that I miss the drivers , the diodes , the lens collimatrice G2 (say G2 because it is the best and it is the only lens to not absorb even 1% of the laser light) so as to strengthen it and make him unload all his power . I know the components are very expensive ! and at the moment are a bit like the saying goes "green" ...!!!!!

If you could at your convenience add your general location to your user profile.

Last edited:

:crackup::crackup::confused: Touché!

No no no. I just googled collimatrice and it came up in French context. Some of the things he typed I had a hard time getting. Knowing the base language can help when they are trying to express themselves though their second language. I'm just curious by nature. No harm intended :D

Ricker

No no no. I just googled collimatrice and it came up in French context. Some of the things he typed I had a hard time getting. Knowing the base language can help when they are trying to express themselves though their second language. I'm just curious by nature. No harm intended :D

Ahhh, I see! I thought you took the comedic route and I definitely enjoyed it! Haha :beer: