Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

spyder 2

T

timelord

Looks like chargeman is a WL pet as judged by his reaction earlier................

TL, I think you really aren't judging that fairly. I actually don't think any of the winners, Boomdog, Chargerman, or I were WL suck-ups, but probably some of the more neutral members. There are very obvious DL supporters and very obvious WL supporters to choose from if WL wanted, but I really don't think they did. Boomdog definitely deserved what he got, his site and scanner work is THE site to refer people to when wondering about that type of stuff, and chargerman hasn't done that sort of thing, but he just posts a lot of cool pics for us. I can't really recall him sucking up to WL in any way.

And as for me... I dunno. I've supported WL in the past, especially when so many people started losing their heads over DL, but I try to remain honest/objective, and still do so. If I don't feel free to point it out to me and I'll try to fix it.

Anyways, not for the sake of defending WL, but for chargerman I'd like to say I really don't think WL chose the winners as I was originally afraid of. Steve was still trying to rip me off on the Spyders not long before the contest anyway, so that would have been an interesting change of heart for him. Well.. I guess that's all I have to say about that..

S

SenKat

Chargerman not coming back here is a great loss, IMO. That just plain sucks.

T

timelord

chargerman said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1169778506/0#12 date=1169783844][quote author=chargerman link=1169778506/0#11 date=1169783403][quote author=Sniper link=1169778506/0#7 date=1169781478]Didnt Chargeman win the Spyder 2??

He is one lucky guy if he did!!

Chargeman if you did can you send pictures of it in?

Hey sniper, I will surely post picts and review of my Spyder when I get it.
[/quote] Ha Ha Ha You've not got it yet LOL but you won it (I'VE SEEN BETTER SHIPING TIMES THAN THIS) purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrr Stroke the kitty LOL STEVE Stroke the kitty purrrrrrrrrrrr LOL LOL
[/quote]

And with that.....I shall return here no more forever......Timelord....go f_ck yourself....no wonder you were banned. Simply Pathetic.
[/quote]
You'll be sadly missed  :D