Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

spyder 2

has anyone bought the wicked spyder 2 green laser? any thoughts on steves contention that his cost is same from 200 - 300 mw. i believe his cost is the same, however will the laser community by his product with no stipulation of exact mws?

T

timelord

I'm glad you drag this up coz i'm still confused as all the Spyders in the past CLEARLY stated there power ie 200mw 250mw 300mw :-? Nowadays it's just 200-300mw with no explaination of how this is achieved. Is the new Spyder variable powered or is it a new FRAUD :-X

Yeah...

I don't know... 200- 300mW for the same price sounds sketchy :-?

i believe the manufacturing of these lasers is not precise as to a predetermined mw output. therefore steve claims that the output he measures is variable and that we the buyers realizing this should pay based on technology over mws.

T

timelord

randall158 said:
i believe the manufacturing of these lasers is not precise as to a predetermined mw output. therefore steve claims that the output he measures is variable and     that we the buyers realizing this should  pay based on technology over mws.

Well that already shows flaw's in the Wicked Lasers world of lasers already. The mark I Spyder, the mark II etc all stated their different power ratios for the customers.
I will piss in the wind now to see if i'm doing 200mw-300mw's in my piss test. (WICKED LASERS NEED TO CLEAR THIS UP A.S.A.P)

maybe wl is trying to reach robb report people. by making a fancy case with a real glass lens we are possibly on the threshold of a new green, red, and blue laser. think of it as a status symbol rather than as just a laser. timelord, i feel certain that if you bought 10 spyders you would get the free one you have mentioned without sucking up.

All lasers are like this, random power. I agree that the 200-300mW random power is just marketing. It means its a 200mW laser, but they don't want to outright admit they're selling less for the same price. My leadlight is a random 0-100kW laser. Its actually 0mW as it has died, but hey, you never know. All I'm going to guarantee is that its 100kW or less.

Sniper

Didnt Chargeman win the Spyder 2??

He is one lucky guy if he did!!

Chargeman if you did can you send pictures of it in?

T

timelord

randall158 said:
maybe wl is trying to reach robb report people. by making a fancy case with a real glass lens  we are possibly on the threshold of a new green, red, and blue laser. think of it as a status symbol rather than as just a laser. timelord, i feel certain that if you bought 10 spyders you would get the free one you have mentioned without sucking up.

Here's WHAT THE NEW SPYDER OWNERS CAN EXPECT picture below as sceenshot from the Stevecommunity LOL ;)

Attachments

• New_Spyder_scrathed_to_bits__nothing_can_fix_it.jpg
    New_Spyder_scrathed_to_bits__nothing_can_fix_it.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 196

Sniper

Is that the lens or it? It looks really scratched up? or it could just be the way the light came in?

T

timelord

Sniper said:
Is that the lens or it? It looks really scratched up? or it could just be the way the light came in?
It's a Len from a genuine dissatisfied customer of Wicked Lasers the shot was taken from their forum. Check the date & time on the photo posted :D

T

timelord

chargerman said:
[quote author=Sniper link=1169778506/0#7 date=1169781478]Didnt Chargeman win the Spyder 2??

Hey sniper, I will surely post picts and review of my Spyder when I get it.
[/quote] Ha Ha Ha You've not got it yet LOL but you won it (I'VE SEEN BETTER SHIPING TIMES THAN THIS) purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrr Stroke the kitty LOL STEVE Stroke the kitty purrrrrrrrrrrr LOL LOL

Lol, trust me, I was as surprised as you I got one of those, no sucking up involved, I swear Steve hates me and if he does, I'd have to admit he has good reason to. I tried seeing if he'd offer me any break at all on the Spyder II green, especially considering they go for $1.5k each instead of $2k when you get all 3. The price he offered could have easily been beaten by a WL promo code on the $2k price...

Sniper

Yea wasnt the contest like two a moth ago? lol i thought it was a new years gift thing

Has WL told you that they sent it yet

Timelord said:
[quote author=chargerman link=1169778506/0#11 date=1169783403][quote author=Sniper link=1169778506/0#7 date=1169781478]Didnt Chargeman win the Spyder 2??

[/quote] Ha Ha Ha You've not got it yet LOL but you won it (I'VE SEEN BETTER SHIPING TIMES THAN THIS) purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrr Stroke the kitty LOL STEVE Stroke the kitty purrrrrrrrrrrr LOL LOL
[/quote]

And with that.....I shall return here no more forever......Timelord....go **** yourself....no wonder you were banned. Simply Pathetic.

Edited by Timelord for use of the F word ;)

T

timelord

chargerman said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1169778506/0#12 date=1169783844][quote author=chargerman link=1169778506/0#11 date=1169783403][quote author=Sniper link=1169778506/0#7 date=1169781478]Didnt Chargeman win the Spyder 2??

[/quote]

And with that.....I shall return here no more forever......Timelord....go **** yourself....no wonder you were banned. Simply Pathetic.
[/quote]
With that sentiment of your lovely swear words FU 2 U chargeman with slitty eyes ingrained into your very simple brain when will you turn a trick and suck chinese ****  :-X I never wanted to go here but you did provoke me  :mad: ;D :cool: ;D :D