Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SPLENDID repair service by Dave!

My 6x blu ray pocket mini had been dead for a while, never got around to fixing it quite yet. Then about a week ago I got a great deal on a 210mW LOC 18650 Host. Well I ended up killing it due to my lack of knowledge with adjusting current. Daugin kindly repaired my lasers (and for a pretty great price too!).
He had told me about the LCC vs. LOC, and to make things even better the LCC is in the GGW sled. This made things especially easier, as all that was needed was a single GGW sled containing both the 6x blu ray and LCC red to fix both of my lasers.

I sent the package out to Dave with the cheapest possible shipping and it got to him in 2 days.
Dave received the lasers, reset the currents, replaced the driver on my pocket mini (it was spiking my old diode somehow!), and replaced the diodes, measured the outputs (215mW 6x and 275 LCC) and sent it out all by the next day (Thursday). I received the lasers just 2 days later on Saturday.

as everybody already knows... DAVE IS THE MAN!

Yup, he is. That's why I'm ordering something from him next month. It's sicrit ;D you will see what I mean.