Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Spectrometer Calibration

Was wondering what happened to you, chloderic. Nice to see you posting again. Is there a link to the Xe tube? That's not a bad price for one. I was wondering how much to get one into the US.

Was wondering what happened to you, chloderic. Nice to see you posting again. Is there a link to the Xe tube? That's not a bad price for one. I was wondering how much to get one into the US.

I had luck to find this used tube for this price, there are no lables at this device but it must be a Eurolite 80600112 sound Flux Plasma Röhre (40 cm) and you will find it new at amazon for about 55 eur .... that is to much ....

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't want one badly enough to pay $67, or whatever the exchange rate is now. Nice acquisition for 5 Euros. I do have many HeNes, though. So, I'm not without any calibration sources.

Yeah, I don't want one badly enough to pay $67, or whatever the exchange rate is now. Nice acquisition for 5 Euros. I do have many HeNes, though. So, I'm not without any calibration sources.

The spec i posted were Xe-lines ...

I wanted to express, that i could use these to calibrate too .

Oh, I knew that. I have to look up He and Ne spectra separately to get the main lines for the discharge glow of HeNe lasers. I have Argon too. Plus many dpss lasers. It is enough to get a good number of lines for calibration.

Back