Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sorry, folks...

S

SenKat

I just wanted to say, I am sorry for all the drama with some of the odd-balls that try to make this place screwed up. I like this forum, I want to keep on liking it, and hopefully now, we can all like it a little bit more. Again, I am really sorry - for those of you (like me) who look forward to seeing posts on here, it was all rubbish - but I hope it will turn around now !

Lets stick to what we love - lasers. Helping each other, coming up with new ideas (and bragging about our favorite toys) is what this forum is about.

We should stay away from personal attacks but sometimes the bottom of the bucket does need to be cleaned.

T

timelord

I totally agree with you steve and Proctor hacking the forum has forced me to do the right thing and report him to the authorities, whom took a very dim view of his actions and will be following it up as we speak. I hear Federal law is very tough in the USA after all the 9-11 stuff.

K

kingzilla

In a way this is kind of funny, the first day c0ld gives us the power to ban, we ban a member. ;D Anyway, whatever it takes to keep the forum the way we like.

If you alerted the authorities maybe he will go to jail this time, somehow he must have avoided it after the last incident, anyone remember? ::)

T

timelord

Moderator said:
In a way this is kind of funny, the first day c0ld gives us the power to ban, we ban a member. ;D Anyway, whatever it takes to keep the forum the way we like.

If you alerted the authorities maybe he will go to jail this time, somehow he must have avoided it after the last incident, anyone remember? ::)
That was the incedent where he made harrassing and nasty phone calls to a young girl and the police were called. I hear the penitentarys are pretty wild in the USA  :D he'd be someones bitch wearing make-up in the cell for his new boyfriend LOL!!!!!  :-* :-*