Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sorry, another lazerer battery charger question

Hello again, just a quicky, a member of this forum advised that I should put the 18650 battery on charge using the lazerer charger they ship out with their lasers once I received it and that the light should go green when it's ready.

However I have put it on charge and the light appears to be green straight away, although looking at it directly I can see a tiny red light within the green light.

Is this the red light that indicates it's charging and it should go 100% green when done, or when it's showing red as charging, should the whole light be obviously a full red?

I have ordered a better battery and charger but still really wanting to try my laser out whilst I await delivery.

How charged do lazerer's standard battery come?

Kind regards

the charge in the batteries vary, mine came half empty, while other peoples came fully charged. red means its charging, and it will slowly turn green (red, orange, yellow, green etc) which means its charged, but seriously, throw this charger away and buy a decent one.

Stix62

Ahhh, I forgot those cheap 'orrible chargers turned green 'slowly'. If its at the point where it looks like its going green there will be a decent enough chartge in the battery (i'm guessin' over 4v if the charger is working ok)
What you need is a multimeter and you could find out for sure ;)