Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SonyStyle

S

SenKat

lazerlover - was it you, or Sonystyle that had approached me to be the middleman for a trade ? Just trying to get the cobwebs outta my head !

S

SenKat

Dang....I really, really hope it is just him not being able to get online or something - I know my wife (bless her heart if she is reading) sometimes forgets to give me phone messages - I have tried to convince her to let me get a sexytary...I mean secretary.....Yeah...anywho - I hope it is something like that :(

me too, but i've called him 3 times now and even left a callback number in case he just didn't have caller ID and who knows maybe it'll show up tomorrow or something. but if he could just call or email me to let me know I would be so much happier. If he is scamming he didn't do a good job, I have his address and phone number and email so if I have to I could be really annoying ;)

let hope it's just something simple like internet is down

S

SenKat

Not to mention, breach of contract if you want to take it that far....

Im here! Ive got no computer and havent been able to get on. Im useing a palm with wifi and it dosent like gmail. the laser is on its way, i couldnt print that page but i put a handwritten one. i have a few Q's though. what number are you calling? well lets take this to pm's
Im really sorry for the confusion!

congrats eh the laser is on his way glad for ya and see good thing there was no bashing sony came throught just remember next time use a third party that you can trust.