Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sonystyl

T

timelord

I do admit to jumping in feet first and i'm sorry for any misjudgement too. My intentions are good as all i want is for people to trade fairly with each other. ;)

On that not i'll try to be more objective laserlover ;)

Timelord said:
I do admit to jumping in feet first and i'm sorry for any misjudgement too. My intentions are good as all i want is for people to trade fairly with each other.  ;)

On that not i'll try to be more objective laserlover  ;)

lol thanks, I know that you only have good intentions and I understand, thanks for hearing my side of the story too ;)

S

SenKat

No worries, Lazerlover - like I said, if it exceeds $50.00 repair costs - don't do it ! Just keep the laser, I'll make more :cool: It is all good !!!

sonystyle said:
I called ups and the laser is comeing back to me. I'm sending the gps back unless your "friend" comes up with the other stuff you mentioned.

can you even do that??? Have ups return a package??? I didn't think you could, otherwise scammers would just send a box, receive the cash via paypal and then have the package shipped back to them???

Sonystyl next time you read this please email me so we can work out what's going to happen with this trade. As I said I have the remote and will send it to you asap as soon as you contact me on weather or not this trade is going to happen and I also want to send you cash towards a lithium battery. Just please email me so we can talk. My friend still really wants your laser, so i'm prepared to do almost whatever you want to make it so that happens.

T

timelord

What is going on here i thought this would have been resolved by now :eek: :eek: :eek:

we're still trying, I guess sonystyl is having trouble getting on the internet again. Once he does I'll get a phone number or give him mine so we can talk on the phone instead of the internet.

sonystyl please get on the net so we can work this out, give me your phone number so I can give you a call and we can talk.