Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Something better than WICKED LASERS???

So I looked at the wicked lasers website and the spyder 2W and it's cheaper than most out there such as Sci fi lasers and dragon lasers . But after I seen the negative reviews I'm going to decide again which is the best to buy? (Sci fi lasers look too ugly) )dragon lasers costs too much

So I looked at the wicked lasers website and the spyder 2W and it's cheaper than most out there such as Sci fi lasers and dragon lasers . But after I seen the negative reviews I'm going to decide again which is the best to buy? (Sci fi lasers look too ugly) )dragon lasers costs too much
do a search..Sanwu lasers they make beautiful hosts, and lasers

Last edited:

Encap

HAve a look at JetLasers PL-E PRo 445nm 2W @ $199 --- is 10X better quality than Wicked Lasers which are overpriced junk ---nice looking over priced junk but still junk. See: most powerful blue laser handheld, 5w 6w blue laser 445nm portable, 445nm 3.5w 4w blue laser pointers jetlasers

Plus JetLasers has the best customer service in the business and stands behing their high quality products 100%

Last edited:
laserbtb not as fancy maybe as jetlasers but ten times better then wicked lasers garbage now..

Why are you saying that a wicked laser artic S3 2W is cheaper than "most other lasers"? It's $299.95 where the arcane 2.0 (which is a better host with more heatsinking) 2-3W and most other 2W lasers cost only $199.95? This makes no sense to me

Last edited:

Encap

Why are you saying that a wicked laser artic S3 2W is cheaper than "most other lasers"? It's $299.95 where the arcane 2.0 (which is a better host with more heatsinking) 2-3W and most other 2W lasers cost only $199.95? This makes no sense to me

Yes , exactly. I was wondering the same thing.

Wicked Lasers Arctic is lower quality and more expensive than all the others, Sanwu, Laserbtb, JetLasers and SciFi for a 2W 445nm blue laser ---additionally you don't indicate where you are located and didn't do a welcome thread. If you are in USA WL will not sell or ship one to you anyway as of January 2015

Yes , exactly. I was wondering the same thing.

Wicked Lasers Arctic is lower quality and more expensive than all the others, Sanwu, Laserbtb, JetLasers and SciFi for a 2W 445nm blue laser ---additionally you don't indicate where you are located and didn't do a welcome thread. If you are in USA WL will not sell or ship one to you anyway as of January 2015

Is WL the only laser without duty cycles?

They advertise it without duty cycles, yes. In reality the duty cycles are probably lower than any of these other lasers due to poor build quality.

APEX1

Alex ce mec est un sac de merde, je déteste quand les noobs comme cela viennent ici et Bash grands lasers . Lasers Scifi est un excellent endroit pour acheter et elles semblent bonnes . Je veux vraiment dire des choses désagréables à lui si je préfère lui bash en français afin que nous puissions le comprendre ..

:wtf: o____________________________o :wtf:

-Alex

nice point. I wouldn't have worded it so nicely :wtf:

Alex ce mec est un sac de merde, je déteste quand les noobs comme cela viennent ici et Bash grands lasers . Lasers Scifi est un excellent endroit pour acheter et elles semblent bonnes . Je veux vraiment dire des choses désagréables à lui si je préfère lui bash en français afin que nous puissions le comprendre ..

Oui, je suis d'accord. Il est fou si il pense que Sci-Fi lasers vend des produit moche. J'aime beaucoup L'Arcane :D

-Alex

Last edited:
Where do you live? Because Wicked Lasers will not ship to the U.S., Australia, New Zealand or Switzerland.

Wicked Lasers is probably the most mainstream laser source here in the U.S., which is unfortunate. They are seen by the public as a company who makes "real life lightsabers." In reality they do the same thing a lot of other companies do: make high powered hand-held lasers. I have had more than one friend ask me if I owned a "wicked laser." Thankfully, I do not.

IMO you should go with Sci-fi lasers. they may look ugly to you, but they preform very well. Unlike the majority of the laser sources who advertise on here, Sci-fi lasers actually has many positive reviews and IIRC the owner is a member here. They are also very affordable. There are a variety of other companies who have positive reputations with this forum as well. You just have to look. :)

EDIT: You guys realize that Google Translate is still working, right?

Last edited: