Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some say i am new

Guess i am a newbie :D

Hello there and greetings.

My names Biffter (i think) and i am freelance photographer based in London UK, and I seem to have picked up the bug for green laser's

Been lurking here and reading, digesting, and storing all the info for a while now, but joined up the other day as a lovely chap called N00B is selling his Viper 75mw and that was around what i was after. So hopefully sometime this week, it should be winging it's way over to me :)

Until then, I will have to just try and keep myself occupied in other ways ;)

T

timelord

Welcome to the forum biffter and i hope you'll enjoy it here. I do hope you get as much pleasure from these addictive lasers as we do ;)

Your 75mw will certainly be awesome for you first laser :)

thanks for the welcome Timelord, but technically it wont be my first. I am sure most people have done, but got some dodgy things of ebay first. Got a 8mw something or other which is pretty kool that was my first one. Got a 50mw, cant remember the name of it, but has a gold end on a black pen with a gold button that was pretty bright (proberly leaking loads of ir) but i forgot i had it in my pocket when i went go-karting, and the lens fell inside it and i couldn't get it out with breaking it. Got a 50mw, i know now to be a new-wish one, but that wasn't as bright as the other one and someone offered me some money for it over what i paid for it and i couldn't really say no, so that money has gone towards the viper, a proper laser, none of this ebay rubbish :)

T

timelord

LOL!! some people have had some success with lasers from Ebay but all in all not that many ;D
You get what you pay for in this world and the Viper will definately wet you appetite for something more powerful in the future ;) All said and done the 75mw will burn, pop balloons and perform all kinds of tricks that only you imagination can persieve :)
You say your a photographer well we'd love to see you photos of your new laser in action with any videos you want to post too..

Waiting is the name of the game now for your laser to arrive, so we'll be waiting for you to tell us all ;)

congrats on your 75 mw viper with that you should also invest in goggles because your eyesight is definatly worth it.

Yeah, you definatly do get what you pay for in this world, and sometimes even dont get what you pay for, but hey if you get a head on you, should be ok :)

I have only taken one picture of my 8mw that i got to send to a friend over msn and it wasn't amazing, and i cant even find it at this moment in time anyway, but when i get the viper 75 i will definatly be sorting out some snaps of it. Need to get a load of mirrors and other fancy stuff to make some intresting shots. Unfortunatly I dont do video, only have stills camera's, but will do my best with them for you :)

Goggles will definatly be next on the list as well, will sort them out asap :D

If you are intrested in another of my other pictures you can find motorsport based stuff over at ww.sc-m.co.uk and other holiday/random snap are on ww.jellyhead.net (dont seem to be able to link it, but just add a w and copy and paste or something)

Biff