Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some "new" pics 7/27/18

Hi GSS,
I hate to burst your bubble but their are no laser photos hung up . Since I am photographing them almost daily, there would be two many. I do have a laser photo on my wall at work in my office. They are some of my favorite concert photos, architecture photos, and some framed autograph photos and cds, etc. The only laser photo I have hung up is a 20" x 30" canvas photo that LPF member Olympus Mons had made for me in return for using a bunch of my photos (on the right)

Untitled by brucemir, on Flickr

GSS

LOL! I just assumed and thought there would be laser pic's all over your house:eek:
Really nice room and I know there's alot more to your photography than laser work.:beer: Whats the pic off the ice rink about?

Last edited:

GSS

I had a feeling it was a NHL game and wasn't sure if it was a NJ Devils game..
Were you at Madison Square garden and took the pic?:):)

Hi GSS,
I did not take that photo. I bought it 24 years ago and had it framed and it has hung in my house(s) since then. I am die hard NYR and do not like the Devils. You can have your share of cup winners with the Bruins. I just have 1994. :wave:

Brucemir-I am stunned by the beauty of your art. Thank you for sharing this!!!!!!