Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some new pics 2/4/18

For these pics I had four stands, each consisting of four lasers of the same color (like my last post) but positioned the stands then in a square with the beams of each stand pointing in a different direction. I put a small mirror on each stand and had the beams reflect off the mirror at the same angle to create some nice patterns. Even though there was a specific pattern the way the lasers and mirrors were set up, these pics looked too chaotic to me. So I got rid off the mirrors, and staightened out the beams to make a nice square of sixteen lasers with each side being one color. Lastly, I made each stand a rainbow of B G Y & R and those came out fairly well.
Enjoy

DSC_2118 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2120 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2123 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2124 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2135 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2136 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2139 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2140 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2141 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2153 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2163 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2167 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2170 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2180 by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2182 by brucemir, on Flickr

This is what I am working on now. The company I work for has come out a new line of "Cone Bars" (traffic safety equipment) that are now made of extremely flourescent material instead of regular plastic, with reflective tape added. I was asked to bring a few home and photograph it using UV light and lasers. It is incredible how bright they glow under UV light even from far back. I started shooting yesterday and once I got going, came up with some good ideas and added some lasers into the mix. Here are a few preliminary pics. This is the next project to play with this upcoming week. Should be fun!

DSC_2262_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2202_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_2215_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
More outstanding laser artistry, sweet! I've now got my weekend fix of laser p0rn. :yh:

Wow, those flourescent bars really do glow brightly! Will we be seeing your photos in your companies literature advertising these new "cone bars"?

Encap

Great photos as always --agree the rainbow shots are especially interesting.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Your posts literally brighten up my day and screen. :)
Glad you are posting regularly here again.
Excellent work. :beer:

Fantastic beam shots Bruce! The quad rainbow pyramid takes my breath away!! I also love your new sticks and the ways that you’ve integrated them into the composition. Thanks again for sharing such another wonderful surprise. Take Care.

-cd :drool:

Amazing as usual. It is like what I've come to expect from you, Bruce. I have gotten my laser fix for today. Can't rep you again just yet, but glad you are posing more frequently now. :thanks:

Thanks everyone for the nice words.

Bowtieguy - I do not think my company will use these pics for commercial purposes. I think they may use them to show how bright the fluorescence is. They are supposed last two years of outdoor use before losing their brilliance. I am going to bring home a few more so I can shoot the tubes in one color (orange or lime) making it easier to choose what color lasers to add to the mix