Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some laser projector pics 12/1

These pics were taken using my Casa CTL-HM projector and Laser King LK-PD2 projector. Both are DMX controlled. At first I was usin just the LKPD2 and you can see where I was using both. I had the LK PD2 tilted upward projecting into a mirror and that image was projected down into another mirror on some, around the magnetic spheres on others,and on some just into the black fabric on the table. With the Casa projector I had it set up with a tinted glass sphere was directly in front of the center of the beam to cut down on the bright light in the center and getting more balanced photographs. By making some minor adjustments here and there I got some nice images. Also in some I used hand helds. Using projectors with DMX is so easy. Just by moving the correct sliders you can change color, shape, size, movement, etc.It is limitless and I find myself going on tangents. Tonight I will tweak a few things, add some glass spheres and continue with the projectors. Enjoy

DSC_9893_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9910_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9912_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9932_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9944_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9960_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9989_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_9995_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0003_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0011_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0012_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0024_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0026_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0036_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0040_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0054_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0059_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0061_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0063_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

DSC_0051_resize by brucemir, on Flickr

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks Bruce, they're beautiful, what a way to start December!
It sounds like you're having a lot of fun with the design of these set-ups, and it shows! :gj:

Fantastic, Bruce. I love what you've done with your setup and projectors. + rep. :yh:

Last edited:

Encap

Bruce:
Exceptional, beautiful, awesome--one masterpiece after another---you are so gifted at your laser photo image art, everything is always new, different, and magnificent---this series is dazzling/radiant, captivating---simply>>>>>>beyond.

+rep when I can

Last edited:
Light! Wavelength and awesome patterns, beautitful work.