Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some buyer's reviews/comments

Hi laserists!

I recently bought stuff from a few sellers to make my own laser. I would like to praise them for their great service.

DTR:
Bought M-140 445nm 2W diodes, 5.6mm AiXiZ diode modules. G-2 lens.

Fast dispatch. Good Packing. Nice guy to communicate with. Made a mistake and bought from him through ebay, and paid extra $2 Ebay fees.

His Profile
His Google Site
His Ebay (Unless you think you have too much money)

Survival Laser (Garoq):
Bought S4 Host, Battery extension tube. Eagle Pair 190nm - 540nm Goggles.
Lens focus adapter and external lens spring (Both yet to arrive, will update when they arrive).

Quite fast dispatch. Packaging was those average stuff you get when you buy stuff online. Shipping was slow but you cannot blame them. Overall very satisfied with the host and goggles.

US Website
International Website

Lazeerer:
Bought X-drive V6 set at 1.77A.

VERY VERY satisfied with this purchase. Workmanship was very good. He even provided silicon wires and a X-blank. One bad thing would be, he takes quite long to reply to PMs, but you cannot blame him, since he have many customers to attend to (I think).

Lazeerer, if you are seeing this, please set up a Store Front!!

A BIG THANK YOU to all this sellers,
Dragonizer.

sinner

Great way to do a feedback.. These are all our stand-up guys , They are good at what they do , no one can do better.. :beer: