Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Solved]Help Needed CNI Payment

Hey guys,

As some of you know I tried to buy a CNI PGL 405nm in the past but couldn't figure out the way to send the payment. The only way was to have it sent to an agent location & have them pick it up. Ava insisted that you only need Name, Last name & address to send money to a bank account but when I tried it I needed Bank Account # also. Thing is, their account # dosen't fit in the WU account # slot*as shown below). Anyone who has bought from CNI give me a step-by-step hand? I would appreciate it!

10499-capture.png

10500-capture2.png

Thanks!
-Alex

Last edited:

Re: Help Needed CNI Payment

Some previous GBs have used a wire transfer instead as it worked out cheaper than WU. Maybe that's an option for you?

Re: Help Needed CNI Payment

Some previous GBs have used a wire transfer instead as it worked out cheaper than WU. Maybe that's an option for you?

I think I figured it out. I'll need to go to my bank & ask if they can wire money to CNI's bank account. If I can do that, that's how I will pay CNI if I need anything from them :)

-Alex

Last edited: