Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold

GBD

SOLD

Hello all,

Up for sale is a used DHOM (model DHL-100A) 532nm "1W" lab, Ive seen it go as high as 1.7W, but it seems to linger between 1.5W to 1.6W, pending if the TTL modulation input is grounded or not (higher power if it is grounded, when its floating, ambient noise probably partially modulate it, ground the modulation for the most powerfull and stable output).

As said above, its a TTL unit, modulation input is on the driver board marked "MOD".

Origially was going to put this into a single color projector, but I recently haven't had the time to even work on it, let alone complete it anywhere in the near future so I might as well sell it, that project isn't going anywhere.

Unit has a few hours of run time on it, pretty much all CW and has proven itself to be stable and robust, your pretty much getting the same unit as if you would have ordered from mieirlight, minus the PSU case (the driver and PSU are exposed as you can see). Ive taken the liberty to heatsink the driver very well, so it can run passively cooled without a fan.

Very minimal assembly is required, its as simple as connecting the head to the driver, the driver to the PSU (via the stranded cable), and plugging it in to a 120V socket. there will be a 2 second delay and then the laser will unleash 1.5W of insanly bright 532nm light.

These units go brand new from mieirlight for around 800$, I'm asking 450$ firm. shipped to canada and US. I will accept international orders outside of north america, but shipping will need to be discussed (it will be more expensive).

NOTE: The PSU board has exposed mains circuits and components, exercise caution to aviod shock or injury.

Payment by paypal please,

Shipping method is by Canadapost Xpresspost (tracking and delivery confirmation).

pictures are a must, although they fail to do justice to how bright this thing is.

What you get: (beer is not included lol :D )

Head

Driver

PSU

All together and lasing

Meter shot

Beams

SALE CONDITIONS:

-I reserve the right to refuse service or sale to anyone for any reason.
-This item is sold AS IS with no returns or refund available.
-The seller shall not be held liable for damages from the postal services, legal claims, nor for siezure by your country's customs agency. make sure you understand your importing laws.
-The items are opto-electronic parts and components, not complete products, for use in the buyer's end design and system.
-Safety is your responsibility, makes sure you have appropriate laser blocking goggles.
-Upon purchase of this item, the buyer agrees to have read and to abide by these conditions listed.

Thanks for looking, If you are interested, or want to just ask a question, feel free to PM me or post here.

Last edited:

GBD

Re: 1.5W 532NM - 450$ SHIPPED. (can/us)

Replied -> SOLD.