Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold

I just built this little guy tonight.
It uses a Flexdrive, single 14500 rechargeable lithium battery (included)
You will need your own charger.
It has a 650nm AR coated glass aixiz lens but if you get a 650-G-1 lens the output will be up past 450mW
It has a custom focus adapter
It is 370mW and it should be kept cool. If you feel it getting warm turn it off and give it time to relax.
Asking $199 shipped.
If you would like a matching 5-mode 445nm blue laser along with this one then the price for the pair is $300 shipped.
Also this is a multi-mode diode meaning the beam is actually a line instead of a circular spot. It is also very divergent because of this. The brightness is unrivaled by a 650nm but the beam specs are far from perfect.
img0877fe.jpg

img0879hz.jpg

img0878r.jpg

img0880iw.jpg

Last edited:

Lase

Re: 638nm 370mW red Silver Mini laser

That's a great build Yob. Wish I could afford it this month.

How's the beam specs? Or have you corrected them?

Good Luck with your sale.

Lase

Last edited:

Thanks!, Beam specs are not should not be a priority if you are interested in this laser. Brightness should however. These diodes have ugly beam specs but beautiful brightness.

Last edited:

DTR

Thanks!, Beam specs are not should not be a priority if you are interested in this laser desirable. Brightness should however. These diodes have ugly beam specs but beautiful brightness.

Tell me about it. They sure are pretty.;)

p1017818.jpg

Did you check out the results of some of the testing I did tonight on these. I was unable to kill one @ 1.5A after running it for 7 minutes straight.:gun:

Last edited: