Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold

SOLD

Up for sale is my Firedragon 300mW 532nm laser I got in the group buy. Its 100% flawless, same as I got it.

Here is the link to the group buy page w/info: http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/gb-firedragon-300mw-532nm-149-go-collecting-contact-info-65565.html

I paid $148.99 for it, I'm asking $155 (to cover shipping) shipped to the lower 48.

Its barely seen any usage, mostly just to meter it. If you read the GB thread you will see I didn't have much luck with the included Ultrafire cell, but it runs much better with either a Sanyo or NCR cell. (I will include one for $10 if you want)

I've only sold one laser on here (a 445 build I did) but you can check me out on Ebay, I have 100% feedback: BoostedVR4. I also do alot of selling on XDA (cell phone forum) never had a problem. I usually ship same day, or next day via UPS w/tracking.

I'm selling this because I'm buying 500mW Jetlasers 532nm. (don't need 3 big greens laying around)

The GB thread should cover any questions about the laser, but if I missed something just ask. :D

ddfiredragon.jpg

firedragonmeter.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS: Firedragon 532nm 300mW (375mW peak) --- $155

interesting lpm chart
if you have time, would you mind doing another measure?
(only if you have time)
i just find it interesting thats all
want to see if its a fluke or not

interesting lpm chart
if you have time, would you mind doing another measure?
(only if you have time)
i just find it interesting thats all
want to see if its a fluke or not

Check page 8 of the GB thread, 3 posts below your own.

Last edited:

I want to buy this if you haven't already received any other offers I'd also like to buy the cell but DD has this on sale for the next 2 1/2 hours and I'm a bit conflicted on whether or not to buy from them.

edit:
Nvm: I've decided to go with a different laser, if this one is still for sale in a while when I have more funds
i'll be back but as of now I've concluded my search for a new laser.

Last edited:

I want to buy this if you haven't already received any other offers I'd also like to buy the cell but DD has this on sale for the next 2 1/2 hours and I'm a bit conflicted on whether or not to buy from them.

edit:
Nvm: I've decided to go with a different laser, if this one is still for sale in a while when I have more funds
i'll be back but as of now I've concluded my search for a new laser.

Sent you a PM before I saw this edit. Disregard the PM. :beer: