Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold

I thought I would never EVER sell this laser... However I need to rent a storage unit for all my stuff when I leave for the Military. This is the nicest laser I have ever owned... When I got my Arctic (before it broke) I tested both at the same time and I don’t know why but this laser looked brighter than the Arctic... I had bought it from Daguin about 2-3 months ago while the whole WL crap was going on. It was putting out 620mW with the 405-G-1 lens. I bought a 445 glass lens from Jayrob which should increase the output even more. The laser is in PERFECT condition. It has been housed in this padded case since day 1. I estimate the total usage I put on it to be 30-40 minutes. This a QUALITY laser built by a very respected moderator here.

Since this is the only laser I have left I have to sell it as a package.

The Package includes:
-Cree Romisen 445nm Laser
-3x 14500 batteries (2 are UltraFire and other is TrustFire)
-1 UltraFire Multi-Battery Charger (Brand New)
-1 405 G-1 Lens
-1 Stock Aixiz Acrylic Lens
-1 445 Glass lens (from Jayrob)
-1 Pelican 1015 Hard case with installed Padding
-1 Custom made Laser Stand - FREE
-1 Custom made beam dump - FREE

All of that shipped within the U.S. for $320. Its a GREAT deal. I paid $265 for only Laser, 1 Battery, Acrylic Lens, and G-1 Lens. I bought the extra batteries, Pelican Hard Case, Padding, and 445 Lens later. Then built Beam Dump and Laser Stand. Those of which I will just throw in for free since I wont need them.

Laser Details:
It is in a Romisen host with an IgorT heat sink. It has a MicroFlex driver. It is powered by a single 14500 battery. Output was ~620mW with G-1 lens. I don’t have an LPM to test the output with the new 445 lens. The laser is 4 inch in length and 3/4 inch in diameter.

This thing burns too well!!

cree1.jpg

cree2.jpg

cree3.jpg

2983-a.jpg

batts.jpg

dump.jpg

beamsmontereysml.jpg

beams2.jpg

Last edited:

daguin

Re: FS: ~620mW+ 445nm Romisen Laser + EXTRAS!

This one has the Oh-So-Sweet "IgorT" heat sink, direct press, module.

At >700mW (W/ the 405-G-1) and this heat sink, this laser should burn like crazy AND last forever.

Peace,
dave

Re: FS: ~620mW+ 445nm Romisen Laser + EXTRAS!

Thanks again Dave for everything! This laser is AMAZING. I should also mention I have always used a 60-seconds on, 60-seconds off duty cycle. (not that you need to do that, I just did to be safe.)

The Burning is very intense and scares most my family and friends haha...

Re: FS: ~700mW 445nm Romisen Laser + EXTRAS!

Hello. I am new to forum, but not to the art of lasers.

Consider me one of the "WL Fallout victims"

this laser looks BEAUTIFUL, and right in my price range.

Would you ship to Philadelphia??

Last edited:

@CreatiVe2 Yea of course I can send to anywhere in the U.S. =)

Please note everyone, when using PayPal please send money using Personal>Payment Owed. Otherwise PayPal will take money. Thank You Very Much! =)

Last edited:

VERY nice! He ships quick too. :)