Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD!

J

jangles

Re: FS RPL 165

spyrorocks said:
I recall a guy had trouble selling his 380mW Viasho laser for $600... If you want to sell in a decent amount of time you might want to lower the price...

See you all, this should have been in the form of a PM Spyrock giveth and taketh away, you think everyone else knew about this persons problem selling there Viasho? They do now :p

Re: FS RPL 165

spyrorocks said:
Woah... dude... cool down...

(you might want to go the yourself)
What the the is your point? Why would you post such a negative piece of shit after my legitimate post, can't you find something else to do you little piece of shit. You are right though, I bet if I sold it for $50 it would sell faster...Genious...WTF?

Whats with all the hate in the PM and in this thread against other people?

I was simply offering you advice, Viashio is the same brand as your RPL unit, and there was another member who was trying to sell a perfectly fine 380mW Viashio laser here, and it took a few weeks if I recall correctly, so I was suggesting that if you wanted to sell this quickly you might want to lower the price to spike a little bit of interest, because if a nice 380mW unit for $600 didn't go fast, this certainly isn't going to for $450. You don't need to start throwing insults around for no reason.
don't bother offering people like him an advice since he just doesn't appreciate it. why should we care whether he sells it or not and then let him be hard on you? if you think it's overpriced (which i agree), just hope no one buys it from him.