Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Pioneer 12x Blu-ray BDR-205BKS unopened drive BELOW COST!!

Hi Y'all,
I bought this drive from newegg.com and picked up another diode to use in my project instead. thus, i must reliquish this sweet, sweet almighty powerful 12x Blu-ray for one lucky soul. Perhaps you can be the new owner of this unopened mint condition drive that you can crack open like a kid at an Easter egg hunt. I bought it form newegg.com. it came to a total of $184.99+15.26 for tax(added upon newegg.com checkout)=$200.25 shipping was free.

I will let this baby go for $185 firm-shipping included(essentially saving you the tax) OR trade for a newer(ie. non degraded) 8x blu-ray diode and some cash.

Newegg.com - Pioneer Black 12X BD-R 2X BD-RE 16X DVD+R 5X DVD-RAM 8X BD-ROM 4MB Cache SATA Internal Blu-ray Burner Blu-ray Disc/DVD/CD Writer Model BDR-205BKS - Blu-Ray Burners

Last edited:

Re: Pioneer 12x Blu-ray BDR-205BKS unopened drive BELOW COST!!

If you hope to sell this I'm thinking you should post pictures of your drive (with a card saying "900yrsyoda"). A picture of the newegg packing slip would help too.
As a new unknown member with 3 posts people will understandably be a bit hesitant to send $185.

daguin

You can use the 12X for anything you would use an 8X for. You would just turn down the current a bit. This would actually make your build last longer.

Swapping a 12X, at a loss, to use an 8X does not make sense

Peace,
dave

I would keep it if i could, but I am currently over budget for my project.

daguin

I would keep it if i could, but I am currently over budget for my project.

You are over budget so you decided to take a loss on a major component? :thinking:

Maybe someone put something in my corn flakes, but that doesn't seem to make sense. You are going to have to buy the 8X diode anyway (possibly with tax and shipping again) to finish the project, right?

Plus anyone ordering from out of sate doesn't have to pay tax so you are not saving them anything.

Am I missing something here?

Peace,
dave

daguin